When are we going to sign another RB?!

MtlBillsFan

5 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

I really think that our interior OL is dominant. Gore was having a great day and could have had a better day if he had help at RB. I don't get why we go Gore and Yeldon only for the last 2 games.

And don't tell me Singletary is injured bs. I know.

I am fine with Gore, Singletary and Yeldon

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, Real McCoy said:

Gore has averaged 5.9yds a carry the last 2 weeks. RB is not even close to our problems on O right now and Devin will be back next week or after the bye.

He means when Gore needs a breather we can't rely on T.J. Yeldon.

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Gore has averaged 5.9yds a carry the last 2 weeks. RB is not even close to our problems on O right now and Devin will be back next week or after the bye.

The point is Singletary is OUT. Doesn't that tell you something? We didn't run more because Gore was tired and they don't trust Yeldon running...

Edited by MtlBillsFan

3 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

Doesn't that tell you something? We didn't run more because Gore was tired and they don't trust Yeldon running...

No I saw the Bills completely abandon the running game in the 4th qtr for some unknown reason when it was highly effective other than the 3rd and goal play. 

Yeldon played fine today and actually made a few key plays for us.  My reply to this thread is our running game is not even close to an issue to go and add another RB.

How about get me a friggin punter instead.

Edited by Real McCoy