Let's Get it Straight

vorpma

9 minutes ago, Gordio said:

This actually reminds me of a game back in 88 when the Bills were 4-0, came into soldier field & the Bears defense made life miserable for Kelly & the boys that day.  it is one game, the key is how they respond in Nashville next Sunday, which will be another tough defensive game.  Good things ahead my friends.  

Gordio, I remember that game and they did rebound and go on to win the AFC East; but after the loss the naysayers came out just like now!

22 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I assume you are a life long Pats fan....assuming you are 18.  Otherwise that doesnt exist.  Patriots fans tend to be major posers.  Probably a disgruntled fan of another team jumping on an easy bandwagon?

Don't be silly. NE has sold out every single game since 1994 and was in (or at least on the field for) a SB in 1985. There have always been plenty of us. The thing is, we have 4  teams to root for here. Buffalo has the Bills, Sabres, and Toronto... NE finally got a competent owner and will continue to be the face of the NFL for decades to come.

3 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Don't be silly. NE has sold out every single game since 1994 and was in (or at least on the field for) a SB in 1985. There have always been plenty of us. The thing is, we have 4  teams to root for here. Buffalo has the Bills, Sabres, and Toronto... NE finally got a competent owner and will continue to be the face of the NFL for decades to come.

Uhhh nope.  Guarantee you came along as a fan maybe 10 years ago after 3 SB wins.  Posers gonna pose.  Sorry Tiffy but i dont buy that you are some old school Pats fan because that doesnt exist. 

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Uhhh nope.  Guarantee you came along as a fan maybe 10 years ago after 3 SB wins.  Posers gonna pose.  Sorry Tiffy but i dont buy that you are some old school Pats fan because that doesnt exist. 

While I was too young to remember 1985, it's a fallacy to think that there were no Pats fans before Brady. It's revisionist history. It makes fans of non-successful franchises feel better about themselves. My brothers, father, uncles, and grandfathers were all fans back before Plunkett.

10 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

2 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

While I was too young to remember 1985, it's a fallacy to think that there were no Pats fans before Brady. It's revisionist history. It makes fans of non-successful franchises feel better about themselves. My brothers, father, uncles, and grandfathers were all fans back before Plunkett.

Nope.  Sorry Tiffy.  Not buying it.  The fact that you are here on a message board arguing and taunting fans of another team reeks of "new fan".  Pretty sad.  I am sure you have been studying up on profootballreference to get some kewl historic stats to try to sell that you are old school.  Fact is, you aren't and its sad that you feel the need to post on this board.  You are awarded no points.  And may God have mercy on your soul.

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Nope.  Sorry Tiffy.  Not buying it.  The fact that you are here on a message board arguing and taunting fans of another team reeks of "new fan".  Pretty sad.  I am sure you have been studying up on profootballreference to get some kewl historic stats to try to sell that you are old school.  Fact is, you aren't and its sad that you feel the need to post on this board.  You are awarded no points.  And may God have mercy on your soul.

Tiffy this, Tiffy that... Oh please... No one's taunting you. It's called being honest and realistic. I complimented the Bills' defense and pointed out what many of you have openly realized. Josh Allen is the issue. 

Besides, the Pats forums have more fans of other teams than any other board. I was born in the very early 1980s and was raised a Pats fan. My brothers in the 70s and my father and grandfather from the very beginning. Of course I'm not "old school" because I'm not old enough. I still remember enough of the crap years to appreciate the success the Pats have now. You're just being nasty and jealous.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

1 minute ago, Tiffany980 said:

Tiffy this, Tiffy that... Oh please... No one's taunting you. It's called being honest and realistic. I complimented the Bills' defense and pointed out what many of you have openly realized. Josh Allen is the issue. 

Besides, the Pats forums have more fans of other teams than any other board. I was born in the very early 1980s and was raised a Pats fan. My brothers in the 70s and my father and grandfather from the very beginning. Of course I'm not "old school" because I'm not old enough. I still remember enough of the crap years to appreciate the success the Pats have now. You're just being nasty and jealous.

How magnanimous of you to give the Bills D credit.  Honestly do whatever makes you happy but to come here, to another team's board and gloat is just sad.  Do what makes you happy I guess and you have every right to be here.  But man, it makes no sense.  Sad.  Very sad.

21 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

How magnanimous of you to give the Bills D credit.  Honestly do whatever makes you happy but to come here, to another team's board and gloat is just sad.  Do what makes you happy I guess and you have every right to be here.  But man, it makes no sense.  Sad.  Very sad.

Again, no gloating going on here... When you give the other team credit and agree with the other team about their weakness, how is that gloating? Explain that please...