Let's Get it Straight

vorpma

The Bills lost today to the greatest team, QB, and coach in sports history; not to mention what is possibly the greatest defense since the 1985 Bears. We took into the last minutes of the fourth quarter and as the season rolls on, I hope many of you understand the significance of that feat. This is a team on the rise, stop blowing snot bubbles and watch the rebound next week! We are back!!!!

• Like (+1) 23
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 8

5 minutes ago, vorpma said:

The Bills lost today to the greatest team, QB, and coach in sports history; not to mention what is possibly the greatest defense since the 1985 Bears. We took into the last minutes of the fourth quarter and as the season rolls on, I hope many of you understand the significance of that feat. This is a team on the rise, stop blowing snot bubbles and watch the rebound next week! We are back!!!!

The Bills lost today to the greatest team in the watered-down, post-free agency NFL.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, vorpma said:

Both defenses were great. NE forced turnovers and made huge stops. Buffalo kept Brady off balance all day and got a turnover in the end zone. Your coach challenged some plays that he had zero chance of winning and the special teams gaffe...

Time to face the fact that Josh Allen is trending towards being a bust. Look at why the Bills aren't 4-0 and why they had to comeback for their 3 wins...  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, vorpma said:

When did the 2000 Ravens and 2002 Bucs get downgraded behind that NE D?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Moral victories are for losers.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I fully expected the bills to lose this game 28-14 with alot of garbage yards in the 4th quarter. The bills impressed me greatly today. As much as it sucks to lose this game, I really think this team can win 11 games this year 

I was really at 8-8 or 9-7 even after 3-0. Hanging with them as  bad as the offense looked I think 10 or 11 wins is possible...On too Tennessee. 

Lets also hope for a quick JA recovery.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Both defenses were great. NE forced turnovers and made huge stops. Buffalo kept Brady off balance all day and got a turnover in the end zone. Your coach challenged some plays that he had zero chance of winning and the special teams gaffe...

Time to face the fact that Josh Allen is trending towards being a bust. Look at why the Bills aren't 4-0 and why they had to comeback for their 3 wins...  

Your boy TB is trending too......given 4 turnovers and field position...he failed to outscore.....Josh Allen

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Troll much? Sorry you have an aging quarterback who completed under 50% yards of his passes. Josh Allen hasn’t started a full season yet.

• Like (+1) 2

We couldve won this game

We shouldve won this game

If we just played composed, mistake free football, we wouldve won this game.

Penalties, turnovers, missed field goal, going for it on 4th & goal & not kicking a field goal. Any one of those can cost you a game vs a team like the Pats, and we did all of that.

And our QB1 was knocked out of the game & we lost by 6.

We shouldve won this game. It is what it is.

28 minutes ago, vorpma said:

With all due respect, shove that GOAT *****.  They are cheatin' mother *****, all of them, not worthy of respect.  That hit on Allen was dirtier than Gronk on Tre' after the play.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

You do realize Allen hasn't even played a full season yet, right? Pats don't block that punt, Pats are 3-1. Your offense is every bit as much garbage as the Bills were