Depending on the outcome of tomorrows game...AJ Green

Hebert19

AJ would be huge. I’d go as high as a third for him, provided he would sign an extension that was reasonable. AJ would mean no more Zay for sure. Doubt anyone puts much value on Zay at this point. 

50/50 on him being available. Personally I think the Bengals would be crazy to trade him. Mike Brown has done some head scratchers so who knows! I hope the Bills get a shot if so.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Will AJ Green be available?  And if so...do we make a move?  I honestly think it will happen before deadline.  He's what could out this team over the hump. 

Said this going into the game.  The Bills are good, but we are 1 year away from being a true Super Bowl contender.  This team desperately needs a true #1 WR.  Brown is very good, but we have absolutely nothing across from him that any team will fear.  If you want to swing for the fences this season, I would have no problem going after Green if he is available.  Sure he is getting up there in years and has an injury history, bit sometimes you just have to take a chance.  AJ Green, when healthy, is the exact piece we are missing right now.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Why does it seem like nobody is aware that AJ is hurt and hasn't played a single snap this year.

I'm aware.  But we have 1 game then bye week and he's back at practice.  

Also.  I'd even take more reps by foster right now over say as am alternative. 

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Will AJ Green be available?  And if so...do we make a move?  I honestly think it will happen before deadline.  He's what could out this team over the hump. 

you thinking a Bengals loss makes it more likely they swing a trade? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I agree, if Bengals keep losing they might want to give up some assets.

Actually wouldn't mind going after Carolina for McCaffrey

Yeldon is just not dependable enough.

I ❤️ you!!!:wub: Add Kuechly in the trade as well please. Who knows how much longer Lorax is gonna play, could use the best MLB in the league. Slide Edmunds to opposite side of Milano.

Would love Thielen as well, Kupp would probably be too hard to get since Rams are doing decent.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, sven233 said:

Said this going into the game.  The Bills are good, but we are 1 year away from being a true Super Bowl contender.  This team desperately needs a true #1 WR.  Brown is very good, but we have absolutely nothing across from him that any team will fear.  If you want to swing for the fences this season, I would have no problem going after Green if he is available.  Sure he is getting up there in years and has an injury history, bit sometimes you just have to take a chance.  AJ Green, when healthy, is the exact piece we are missing right now.

We are one really good receiver and two years of JA experience away from being a top team n this league. Today proved we can play with the best team in the league. We really could have beat the Pats. Brady was taken to task today.

Bradylooked like he's on his way out. Great job on D.

Edited by dlonce
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I ❤️ you!!!:wub: Add Kuechly in the trade as well please. Who knows how much longer Lorax is gonna play, could use the best MLB in the league. Slide Edmunds to opposite side of Milano.

Would love Thielen as well, Kupp would probably be too hard to get since Rams are doing decent.

doubtful we can get those guys and i was really hoping we would draft Kupp over Zay.

our drafts haven't been perfect but Beane has done pretty well and another solid offseason should put us over the top.

Would like to see in the draft next year:

1. RB Jonathan Taylor 5' 11" 215 Wisconsin (because we are going to be drafting low)

2. WR Collin Johnson 6'6" 220 Texas

3. TE Brycen Hopkins 6'5" 245 Purdue

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

Why does it seem like nobody is aware that AJ is hurt and hasn't played a single snap this year.

Because most people here only watch the Bills and the odd prime time game. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

doubtful we can get those guys and i was really hoping we would draft Kupp over Zay.

our drafts haven't been perfect but Beane has done pretty well and another solid offseason should put us over the top.

Would like to see in the draft next year:

1. RB Jonathan Taylor 5' 11" 215 Wisconsin (because we are going to be drafting low)

2. WR Collin Johnson 6'6" 220 Texas

3. TE Brycen Hopkins 6'5" 245 Purdue

By the end of the season not sure you will think we still need a TE. Knox is gonna get better and better. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Because most people here only watch the Bills and the odd prime time game. 

By the end of the season not sure you will think we still need a TE. Knox is gonna get better and better. 

i love Knox but i also love multiples TEs, not sure Sweeny is on Knox level.

• Like (+1) 1