Terry Bradshaw halftime report Fox

I'm Spartacus

Just now, I'm Spartacus said:

I'm sorry but this guy is embarrassing himself. Can't the network put Bradshaw out to pasture gracefully? Can't remember player names, teams, the play itself. Feel bad for him, but he's brutal to listen to.

Well neither can John Murphy. He said "Kyle Williams" tore his ACL last week on the radio. Didn't even get the first OR last name right. At least Terry's got an excuse - his brain is ground beef at this stage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I'm sorry but this guy is embarrassing himself. Can't the network put Bradshaw out to pasture gracefully? Can't remember player names, teams, the play itself. Feel bad for him, but he's brutal to listen to.

Hasn't Bradshaw always been like that?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

He has been for a couple of years now.

But hey, he's an institution.

37 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Well neither can John Murphy. He said "Kyle Williams" tore his ACL last week on the radio. Didn't even get the first OR last name right. At least Terry's got an excuse - his brain is ground beef at this stage.

And Bradshaw would be the first to tell you he was never all that smart to begin with.  At least he’s not a d**k about stuff.  I hate the Stiller’s, but don’t have any ill will toward him. 

9 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

And Bradshaw would be the first to tell you he was never all that smart to begin with.  At least he’s not a d**k about stuff.  I hate the Stiller’s, but don’t have any ill will toward him. 

No ill will towards brother Terry, but he was dumb as a box of rocks in the 70's. Now it's just sad and annoying.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jethro_tull said:

yes and i don't like the way he seems to enjoy delivering the bad plays and mistakes we make.  

throwing off the back foot resulting in bad incompletions and INTs should be praised?

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Murph's got an excuse...he is too busy looking for the buffet

Edited by matter2003

1 minute ago, Blue on Blue said:

Thanks for your contribution.  Riveting...insightful.

Pretty sure I've contributed far more to the forum than you have over the past several years...go take a look. Every post can't be insightful and riveting, but ive had plenty of them.