Daboll, 0-3 points at half most games!

Braveheart

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Are you stuck on repeat? 

his lack of knowledge or alcohol impaired Brian cannot focus on anything else than something that is completely meaningless 

Just now, Braveheart said:

Nope- that's the title of the thread! Go back and read and try proving otherwise! 0-3 points at the half most games under Daboll! Next!

would have had 6 this half. Hmmmm is it Daboll fault Housch missed a kick?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

giants 21 points

Bengals 14 points 

Jets 17 points 

facts and proven wrong 

Go read 1st post you douche. Countless games from last year. They all count.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

his lack of knowledge or alcohol impaired Brian cannot focus on anything else than something that is completely meaningless 

would have had 6 this half. Hmmmm is it Daboll fault Housch missed a kick?

Yes lol. Play design made Allen get sacked. Quick pass or Run it, kick the FG.

1 minute ago, Braveheart said:

Go read 1st post you douche. Countless games from last year. They all count.

NO THEY DONT. there is this thing called a NEW SEASON. And this season they have scored enough to currently be 3-1. And that is with Major mistakes at QB. 

get off the sauce 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

NO THEY DONT. there is this thing called a NEW SEASON. And this season they have scored enough to currently be 3-1. And that is with Major mistakes at QB. 

get off the sauce 

Lol! Yes they do. 0-3 points at the half most games under Daboll! Try proving otherwise. Next!

9 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Hes been a failure in every other opportunity in the NFL, not sure why he was ever looked at as something he isn't.

?

14 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Someone finally got around to troll posting on their year old alt account.

Oh you too! 0-3 points at the half most games under Daboll! Try proving otherwise. Next!

4 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

Lol! Yes they do. 0-3 points at the half most games under Daboll! Try proving otherwise. Next!

?

Oh you too! 0-3 points at the half most games under Daboll! Try proving otherwise. Next!

Such a weak little troll. I always wondered by these type of fans that don’t actually watch the game 

17 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

0-3 points at the half most games under Daboll! Try proving otherwise. Next!

That's actually wrong. 0-3 points at the half most games under Daboll! Try proving otherwise. Next!

Not most games.  Last year they scored more than 3 by half 9 times.  I don't know why last year matters but here ya go.  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2018/gamelog/

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Go watch the game. Watch the first half and see all the WRs running open and Bad Josh missing them 

The problem, you have to scheme to something Allen can do, if you can't, you can't move the ball.  If your line can't block a deep route isn't going to cut it, that's just dumb.

5 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

You have stated nothing that discredits that fact. Period. Take a walk.

Ok. So answer this. 

6th Drive. 

beasley Runs a Corner Open by 3 yards. Allen misses by 6 yards. 

OC called the play and designed a play that got Beasley open 20 yards down field that Allen misses by 6 yards. A proper throw and it is a TD. 

who’s fault 

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

The problem, you have to scheme to something Allen can do, if you can't, you can't move the ball.  If your line can't block a deep route isn't going to cut it, that's just dumb.

so what can Allen do. Tell me. Because first three weeks he could accurately throw intermediate routes. 

so what can Allen do?  

how is it that BARKELY comes in and first throw actually Hits Brown down the sideline instead of missing by 6 yards. Is that the OC? 

Edited by MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ok. So answer this. 

6th Drive. 

beasley Runs a Corner Open by 3 yards. Allen misses by 6 yards. 

OC called the play and designed a play that got Beasley open 20 yards down field that Allen misses by 6 yards. A proper throw and it is a TD. 

who’s fault 

so what can Allen do. Tell me. Because first three weeks he could accurately throw intermediate routes. 

so what can Allen do?  

how is it that BARKELY comes in and first throw actually Hits Brown down the sideline instead of missing by 6 yards. Is that the OC? 

Allen can move, use his legs.  Outside of that, I think he showed me everything I needed to see today, I'd be looking for a new QB.

Just now, Braveheart said:

3 games or more with 0-3 points at the half is enough. 9-10 games with that stat and you're attempting to defend that?! Lol! Take a walk.

Now your changing your point.  Your title says 0-3 points at half most games.  Idk why I'm even bothering.  Your either a troll, ignorant, or hammered.

3 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Allen can move, use his legs.  Outside of that, I think he showed me everything I needed to see today, I'd be looking for a new QB.

got it so the OC isn’t the problem. You seem to think Allen is. Got it. Now go to an Allen thread and start bitching out him there 

Just now, Zebrastripes said:

Now your changing your point.  Your title says 0-3 points at half most games.  Idk why I'm even bothering.  Your either a troll, ignorant, or hammered.

he is Hammered and doesn’t know a lick about football 

• Like (+1) 1