Daboll, 0-3 points at half most games!

Braveheart

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I have no idea what you are even talking about. Sleep it off dude 

No doubt!  As much as I like Allen, the majority of the offense's ineptitude in this game is on him.  That said, I hope he is OK.  That was a brutal cheap shot.

Edited by Haslett_Stomp

Just now, Braveheart said:

Go look at how many games 0-3 points at half! Then talk. Next!

what is your point?  Means NOTHING.  Players have to execute. Plays where there Josh Missed them. That ISNT on the OC. Now go sleep it off or educate yourself on the game of football. Whichever you need 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MAJBobby said:

what is your point?  Means NOTHING.  Players have to execute. Plays where there Josh Missed them. That ISNT on the OC. Now go sleep it off or educate yourself on the game of football. Whichever you need 

Means nothing? You're an idiot. 0-3 points at the half for countless games is a reflection on the OC not putting players in position to be successful making plays! The play designs are terrible. Period.

3 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Turnovers are the issue with this team right now. No team can turn the ball over as many times as they have and expect to win.  If they clean that up I think they will start scoring more points.

Agree.  They will lose games to teams they should beat should they continue.  

Means nothing? You're an idiot. 0-3 points at the half for countless games is a reflection on the OC not putting players in position to be successful making plays! The play designs are terrible. Period.

means NOTHING. Past games have NO AFFECT on current Games. So Beasley and Brown being open and Josh missing by 6 yards on a Pass is on Daboll?  Learn the game or Get off the sauce. Whichever is needed 

• Like (+1) 2

So if an NFL player can't make plays it's his coordinators fault?  You're just ignorant to how football works 

2 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

You are wrong on the play designs. They are very, very good. I don't think the play calls were great today. But the play designs are fine. 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

means NOTHING. Past games have NO AFFECT on current Games. So Beasley and Brown being open and Josh missing by 6 yards on a Pass is on Daboll?  Learn the game or Get off the sauce. Whichever is needed 

We shouldn’t even engage this idiot. I’m guilty as well, but this child should just be ignored. 

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Wrong. 0-3 points under Daboll. Period.