Daboll, 0-3 points at half most games!

Braveheart

Just now, Braveheart said:

This guy's just not a good OC period. Track record is 0-3 points at the half for the majority of games counting last season. He sucks and the offense has been mediocre under him. 0-3 points at the half once again. Terrible. Go score points you bum!

They were sitting 8th in yards and 14th in points going into this week after last year being like 31/32.   The offense is greatly improved, the play calling is greatly improved.   They have thrown for 250 in all games and running the ball waaaaay better than last year.   They need to stop making unforced errors and we need to be patient and let Josh improve more.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

This guy's just not a good OC period. Track record is 0-3 points at the half for the majority of games counting last season. He sucks and the offense has been mediocre under him. 0-3 points at the half once again. Terrible. Go score points you bum!

So you expect them to go from one of the worst offenses in the league last year to being the best this year?  I think the improvement from last year shows he's not a bum.

Just now, Braveheart said:

0-3 points at the half of most games! Fact. Not to mention garbage play calls at critical times. Game should've been won.

Is it his fault for the 3 picks Allen threw?

2 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

So you expect them to go from one of the worst offenses in the league last year to being the best this year?  I think the improvement from last year shows he's not a bum.

Is it his fault for the 3 picks Allen threw?

Yes, play design is terrible. Quick throws is the better offense to get Allen comfortable and confident.

We should of continued the no huddle offense after we scored the TD on the opening drive of the second half. It seemed to work really well. What was the plan anyway after half? If we score during the no huddle we’ll sit back and do what didn’t work all first half. So stupid

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Zebrastripes said:

If he has guys wide open and he's missing them wouldn't play design be good and the execution poor?

I agree but the execution over the four weeks is not terrible.  It’s god and bad, inconsistent.  Allen was bad today but is better than last year.   If he can take more steps forward he can be pretty good.   He needs to not think he can make a play in every play though.   That will end his career eventually. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, mattynh said:

I agree but the execution over the four weeks is not terrible.  It’s god and bad, inconsistent.  Allen was bad today but is better than last year.   If he can take more steps forward he can be pretty good.   He needs to not think he can make a play in every play though.   That will end his career eventually. 

Turnovers are the issue with this team right now. No team can turn the ball over as many times as they have and expect to win.  If they clean that up I think they will start scoring more points.