Tremaine Edmunds rocked today

TroutDog

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah the Bills actually match up better than most against Jackson because of Edmunds(and Milano).

I thought this as well. With the speed at LB, barring Lorenzo, the Bills should give Lamar fits. Make Lamar beat you being a pocket passer. If he can, great. Don’t lose to him because he runs for 100+ yards and throws for 150 yards. 

16 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I thought this as well. With the speed at LB, barring Lorenzo, the Bills should give Lamar fits. Make Lamar beat you being a pocket passer. If he can, great. Don’t lose to him because he runs for 100+ yards and throws for 150 yards. 

I feel like this “formula” for beating LJ was forgotten so quickly.   The Chargers did a masterful job of this last year in the playoffs against the Ravens.  Screw pressuring him and chasing him all over.  Instead contain him and keep him in the pocket.  Make him a passer.  He won’t respond well.  Same formula has been used to neutralize Josh Allen, although I think Josh is a better passer that Lamar at present.

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I feel like this “formula” for beating LJ was forgotten so quickly.   The Chargers did a masterful job of this last year in the playoffs against the Ravens.  Screw pressuring him and chasing him all over.  Instead contain him and keep him in the pocket.  Make him a passer.  He won’t respond well.  Same formula has been used to neutralize Josh Allen, although I think Josh is a better passer that Lamar at present.

Yep, also Belichick will have played them before Buffalo. You know the Pats will try to make Lamar a passer that game.