WE NEED SIZE

DKBills25

2 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

You don’t agree that Zay needs to go 

I mean he’s never done anything really 

am I wrong ??

Yes, you are. Look at his catches last year. Look at the blocks he threw that led to TD’s this year. 

Is he a lights out WR? No. But he brings value. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

I am all in on signing Duke to the 53 and releasing Zay. I know he is a 2nd round pick but his lack of production is highlighted by how productive Brown and Beasley have been in such a short time.

And invisible Foster?!

9 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Thank you, can the "millennials" just accept we got beat by a good football team today which does not mean you fire everybody and start over!!! We lost by six points and still had a shot with 3:00 to play in the 4th quarter to the greatest franchise, HC, and QB in the history of the NFL!!!

OK start Barkley and in two weeks you and the rest will turn on him too; you are so knowledgeable!

More than you who apparently that doesnt seem to understand when you spend all week preparing for one player that a backup can come in and play well in that game. Allen played very poorly for 90% of the game. Barkley came in and played relatively better fitting balls into windows Allen didn't.

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

It is time to move on from Zay Jones. At this point Duke Williams being called up will not be a downgrade from Zay with what he is doing this year. 

However it also could be a Massive Upgrade 

Only because of the dumb NFL let’s put all the big guys in and run right into the Big Guys. 

You're on a roll today! Agree

45 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

The Bills don't need anything.  They have a Super Bowl caliber roster.  They proved today they are on par with the team favored to win the Super Bowl.  They need to execute and not make stupid mistakes.  This team cleans things up and keeps improving, they are going to have a chance to win the whole thing.  Can't make mistakes. 

I don't know that they'll ever get there with Allen. Depressing to watch him today. It was like his mind emptied out of all the teaching he's received and all the progress he was making and suddenly he was back at Wyoming. Troubling.

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

They were playing the world champions.  The Pats make teams make mistakes.  The getting sacked out of FG range is something young quarterbacks do. If he is doing it still in week 16 I would be concerned.  He learned a lot from this game.  At least I hope he did.

learning time is over.  Getting sacked out of FG range is something they teach you in HS.  This isn't a "rookie mistake."  It's totally boneheaded.  You need to be on your A game when playing the Champions, Allen brought his B- game.  

Bills need a big, physical WR that can outleap and outmuscle DB’s sooner than later. I don’t know if it’s calling up Duke Williams from the practice squad, making a trade for a WR like A.J. Green, or just waiting to see what Kroft can do when he is finally healthy. The smurfs are good between the 20’s, but in the red zone, the Bills need some big targets to high point the ball. 

2 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Bills need a big, physical WR that can outleap and outmuscle DB’s sooner than later. I don’t know if it’s calling up Duke Williams from the practice squad, making a trade for a WR like A.J. Green, or just waiting to see what Kroft can do when he is finally healthy. The smurfs are good between the 20’s, but in the red zone, the Bills need some big targets to high point the ball. 

Don’t necessarily need it with Allen, but with a pure passing QB like Barkley (should he have to start), we’re definitely handcuffing ourselves in the red zone without providing him a guy to throw the fade to. 

• Like (+1) 1