WE NEED SIZE

DKBills25

Hey bills fans 

tough game but I’m proud on how we played without that punt block we probably win that game and also if we get Allen back with 5 left it might be a different outcome.

The biggest thing for me is the size of the receivers I mean honestly at this point in the season 

Why is Zay Jones still on the team when he literally is doing nothing for the team!

We needed size in this game and it wasn’t there 

Beasley and Brown were perfect today also with Knox but if we have another big body to compliment  Beasley and Brown with Knox we love the ball better IMO It’s time to cut ties with Zay it just didn’t workout with him and bring up Duke Williams or maybe Crabtree? Only thing that I would like to see change 

GO BILLS 

• Like (+1) 6

The Bills don't need anything.  They have a Super Bowl caliber roster.  They proved today they are on par with the team favored to win the Super Bowl.  They need to execute and not make stupid mistakes.  This team cleans things up and keeps improving, they are going to have a chance to win the whole thing.  Can't make mistakes. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It is time to move on from Zay Jones. At this point Duke Williams being called up will not be a downgrade from Zay with what he is doing this year. 

However it also could be a Massive Upgrade 

Just now, RyanC883 said:

we need a bruiser RB also.  our offense inside the 5 yard line is limited.  

Only because of the dumb NFL let’s put all the big guys in and run right into the Big Guys. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

The Bills don't need anything.  They have a Super Bowl caliber roster.  They proved today they are on par with the team favored to win the Super Bowl.  They need to execute and not make stupid mistakes.  This team cleans things up and keeps improving, they are going to have a chance to win the whole thing.  Can't make mistakes. 

you mean, can't have a punt blocked for a TD, and get sacked out of FG range 2 times! 

That was basically the game right there.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey bills fans 

tough game but I’m proud on how we played without that punt block we probably win that game and also if we get Allen back with 5 left it might be a different outcome.

The biggest thing for me is the size of the receivers I mean honestly at this point in the season 

Why is Zay Jones still on the team when he literally is doing nothing for the team!

Beasley and Brown were perfect today also with Knox but if we have another big body to compliment  Beasley and Brown with Knox we love the ball better IMO It’s time to cut ties with Zay it just didn’t workout with him and bring up Duke Williams or maybe Crabtree? Only thing that I would like to see change 

GO BILLS 

I dunno...Barkley had almost as many yards as Allen did in 10 minutes of play

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

Thank you, can the "millennials" just accept we got beat by a good football team today which does not mean you fire everybody and start over!!! We lost by six points and still had a shot with 3:00 to play in the 4th quarter to the greatest franchise, HC, and QB in the history of the NFL!!!

Just now, matter2003 said:

I dunno...Barkley had almost as many yards as Allen did in 10 minutes of play

OK start Barkley and in two weeks you and the rest will turn on him too; you are so knowledgeable!

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

It is time to move on from Zay Jones. At this point Duke Williams being called up will not be a downgrade from Zay with what he is doing this year. 

Only because of the dumb NFL let’s put all the big guys in and run right into the Big Guys. 

Can't argue this.  I was hoping Zay would make a break through this year, but he is not much different than last year.  Sad, we could have had Smith-Schuster rather than McD's at the time WR coach's pet project.

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

guess who’s getting cut or IR’ed before Zay Jones? Robert Foster. 

6 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Thank you, can the "millennials" just accept we got beat by a good football team today which does not mean you fire everybody and start over!!! We lost by six points and still had a shot with 3:00 to play in the 4th quarter to the greatest franchise, HC, and QB in the history of the NFL!!!

You don’t agree that Zay needs to go 

I mean he’s never done anything really 

am I wrong ??

9 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

you mean, can't have a punt blocked for a TD, and get sacked out of FG range 2 times! 

That was basically the game right there.  

They were playing the world champions.  The Pats make teams make mistakes.  The getting sacked out of FG range is something young quarterbacks do. If he is doing it still in week 16 I would be concerned.  He learned a lot from this game.  At least I hope he did.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey bills fans 

GO BILLS 

How big is Beasley? I'm gonna sound like Zay's lover here, but he's not the problem. If Josh hits him when he's open in the endzone, Zay has at least 3 tds, in 4 games. He had 1 drop that I saw and was open at least 3 times in the 1st half. 1 for a td and 1 for a big play, but Josh was busy throwing picks. By the way, on his drop, Brown and Beasley dropped Barkley's LOW passes on the same 3 and out. Size wouldn't help there. So much Zay hate, but Foster shouldn't be cut? He sucks and can't beat Zay in overall play. We have a total of 3 td passes to Brown, Knox and McKenzie(a pitch) in 4 games. Zay or size isn't the problem, it's Josh. If Josh can hit Zay like he should, Zay has that total on his own.

• Like (+1) 1