horrible game decisions my Coach McD

slipkid

Just now, Real McCoy said:

With the way our D was handling the Pats the 4th and goal was the right call. 

The challenges didn't work out but didn't decide the outcome of the game by any means. I still don't understand abandoning Gore who was torching the Pats for 6.4yds a carry?  Why stop, it's opens up play calling so much more for the O. 

OK, if you want to question play calling I'm with you!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsmob88 said:

Not a chance this is MCd fault.

this game is on JOSH ALLEN

TERRIBLE QB play today.

NEED TO DRAFT A REAL OT

AND A REAL WR

STOP MAKING THIS CITY WAIT YEAR AFTER YEAR. Enough is enough 

Go throw a temper tantrum!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, fishgrappler said:

If he kicked the field goal and we still lost you’d be posting that he’s too conservative....many others would be backseat drivers just like you.

This is the OP basically didn't matter what was done he would have posted a thread on the opposite.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree overall. He's not good with time management and with timeouts. I said before the TD attempt you need to take the points there. The challenges were mindless. He does have the team ready though and he's a pretty good coach overall so far. It's a tough task consistently getting in game decisions right but he's not good at it yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, fishgrappler said:

If he kicked the field goal and we still lost you’d be posting that he’s too conservative....many others would be backseat drivers just like you.

Yup.  That was absolutely the right call there... you get down to the 2 yard line, you need to go for the jugular.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsmob88 said:

Not a chance this is MCd fault.

this game is on JOSH ALLEN

TERRIBLE QB play today.

NEED TO DRAFT A REAL OT

AND A REAL WR

STOP MAKING THIS CITY WAIT YEAR AFTER YEAR. Enough is enough 

The GOAT was 18/39 for a hundred and fifty yards and he wasn’t even playing against a historical defense.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Coaching was not the problem.  Josh Allen was the problem.  He just kept forcing passes down the field.  The overall coaching was a solid B+.  A for Defense. 

While his mistakes were glaring, he was battling back and had the team in position for a 4th quarter comeback. Not all bad vs BB, who generally has his way with less experienced QBs. I’d agree the coaching was pretty solid all around. STs are still weak. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Coaching was not the problem.  Josh Allen was the problem.  He just kept forcing passes down the field.  The overall coaching was a solid B+.  A for Defense. 

The coaching was hardly a B+.  The challenges were dumb especially against a team that notoriously gets the ref love. 4th down on the 2 1/2 yard line with Barkley was stupid and reckless. Kick the easy fg with 12 min left. Farwell needs to take heat. As usual our defense plays their hearts out (basically shutout NE) and get nothing to show. And Josh took a big step backwards today. Hopefully the targeting doesn't turn into Trentative scenario?