Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Had a million dollar mansion and paid less than $2k in property taxes.

Frequent trips to the "BMW Factory."

Yeah, his boasts and posts were off the charts hilarious and ridiculous.  Anyone know if he is still here under a different name?

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Had a million dollar mansion and paid less than $2k in property taxes.

Frequent trips to the "BMW Factory."

Ah, booger memories. Harkens back to a time of innocence. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah, his boasts and posts were off the charts hilarious and ridiculous.  Anyone know if he is still here under a different name?

I don't know.  The closest one I've seen that's even close to that obnoxious is someone who's been here for a while, so it's not Booger.  But, like Booger, he likes to think he knows everything and loves to "educate" people ... even when they don't want to be educated.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Gugny said:

I don't know.  The closest one I've seen that's even close to that obnoxious is someone who's been here for a while, so it's not Booger.  But, like Booger, he likes to think he knows everything and loves to "educate" people ... even when they don't want to be educated.

I know exactly who you’re referring to. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

However, like the McKenzie sweep, I'm not counting that response!

All-in-all, I think we all agree Allen has shown flashes, but has a lot of growing to do. 

completely agree.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

He’s looked much more accurate to me on the underneath stuff. That’ll bring up his comp%. Needs to work on his deep ball.

He needs confidence in the receivers going deep.  Zay being gone should, hopefully, help that.  And it would be nice if Foster ever came back.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Bangarang said:

What makes you think he lacks confidence in that area?

His reluctance to go deep and the number of deep balls he throws that are uncatchable.  I'm sure that if a QB knows that he has a receiver(s) who will actually GO GET the ball, he'll be more likely to stick one in there.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He needs confidence in the receivers going deep.  Zay being gone should, hopefully, help that.  And it would be nice if Foster ever came back.

Yes, I'm also thinking it would be nice if Knox settles in and can provide those reliable seam routes the Pats TEs always ran.

• Like (+1) 2