Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No offense, this is a really ridiculous comment for one reason and one reason only.  Every single QB in the NFL gets lots of yards and even TDs off of flip passes like that and short simple screens.  

You want to remove it off only Josh to paint your own narrative.  

Not to mention, Allen’s threat as a passer and a runner makes executing this type of play more effective too as it’s hard for the defense to cheat a play like that without getting burned bad somewhere else.

Perhaps we should erase any interceptions that weren't his fault and give him completions on all drops.  That's logical, right?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, teef said:

no.  watching you stumbling over your own posting was. it's ran it's course though.  

So, someone's short comings are entertaining? Why not educate instead of belittle?

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No offense, this is a really ridiculous comment for one reason and one reason only.  Every single QB in the NFL gets lots of yards and even TDs off of flip passes like that and short simple screens.  

You want to remove it off only Josh to paint your own narrative.  

Not to mention, Allen’s threat as a passer and a runner makes executing this type of play more effective too as it’s hard for the defense to cheat a play like that without getting burned bad somewhere else.

Welcome to the party

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

We scored 14 points. He can't have been that great.

Anyways, the Bills D is arguably the best in the NFL, and the offense does enough to win low scoring games. 

The Bills should pretty easily coast to the playoffs given how horrendous their schedule is this year and once your in the playoffs with a defense like ours, anything can happen. 

You have such frustratingly horrible logic, and this is a solid example of it here.

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

They certainly do.... the poster just said he had a long way to go as a passer of which purple haze said who cares, he's winning. Really good take on the situation.?

Let me break it down for you.  The post I responded to mentioned where Allen was in terms of QBR, etc.  I've read complaints on this board that Allen never throws for 300 yard games.  No, I don't care about those things.  

I watch the games like most everyone else.  Of course, Allen can be better. What I don't care about are analytics or TV driven "QBR" arguments.  The facts are Allen needed to improve his accuracy.  He's done that.  He needed to improve his decision making.  He's still inconsistent in that area, obviously.  He's also clutch.  In close games, when the Bills need it he gets it.  I care more about that at this point, oh great ScottLaw knower-of-all ??????

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, K-9 said:

And isn’t fun the best thing to have? 

giphy.gif

That's the only reason I log on. I miss the old Bill's message board

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Is that really your response?  So you’re just gonna ignore the point all together? Lol

You're like the umpteenth person to chime in. Do you need a more personal response?

2 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

That's the only reason I log on. I miss the old Bill's message board

You're like the umpteenth person to chime in. Do you need a more personal response?

Yes, I am special, entitled, and the Alpha and I worked really really hard on that comment, studied and everything.  

Of you can just keep ignoring valid points with these type of responses you are doing and making it more about being a martyr or victim.  What ever floats your boat.

11 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But what kind of cars do you drive?

Haha! I remember that poster. What was his name? Lived in a mansion in NC, drove a beemer, went to Miami of Ohio. 

Edited by K-9

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Why?  What was your username there?

Willisisthejuice 

Mostly because I actually knew a decent amount of the posters personally. In turn when I was being a dick, people basically knew it was in jest.

I live and die Buffalo Bills, no one wants to see Allen be the answer more than me. Coming from the biggest Losman supporter there ever will be, and having to eat that crow...

However, I have my reservations. To me every step forward Allen takes, he makes one or two bone headed plays that cost the team.