Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

The only rulebook matters is NFL's and this is NFL's definition of forward pass. It's pretty clear imo.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/forward-pass/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SECTION 1 - FORWARD PASS

ARTICLE 1. DEFINITION

It is a forward pass if:

1. the ball initially moves forward (to a point nearer the opponent’s goal line) after leaving the passer’s hand(s)
  2. the ball first strikes the ground, a player, an official, or anything else at a point that is nearer the opponent’s goal line than the point at which the ball leaves the passer’s hand(s).

Note: A ball that is intentionally fumbled and goes forward is a forward pass. A ball that is intentionally muffed, and goes forward or backward, is a batted ball (12-5-1-Note).

4 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

If you didnt care you wouldnt have taken the time to respond.

More of your dime store pop psychology. Sorry to disappoint Dr. Freud, but I was just enjoying the good natured banter. 

I wish you luck in your ever present quest to deny reality. Maybe you and those college coaches can start a campaign to get those pesky forward pass rules changed. 

55 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

That's a hat trick of education, that frankly you arent going to get anywhere else other than TBD.

It's a glorified handoff, that due to semantics counted as a "pass." 

That being said, you admit that it was still being discussed without me at all. So, not sure why you think I'm rehashing something.

Less is more.     All of tsw is annoyed by this nonsense 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

More of your dime store pop psychology. Sorry to disappoint Dr. Freud, but I was just enjoying the good natured banter. 

I wish you luck in your ever present quest to deny reality. Maybe you and those college coaches can start a campaign to get those pesky forward pass rules changed. 

This is getting old, move on.

7 minutes ago, syhuang said:

The only rulebook matters is NFL's and this is NFL's definition of forward pass. It's pretty clear imo.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/forward-pass/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SECTION 1 - FORWARD PASS

ARTICLE 1. DEFINITION

It is a forward pass if:

1. the ball initially moves forward (to a point nearer the opponent’s goal line) after leaving the passer’s hand(s)
  2. the ball first strikes the ground, a player, an official, or anything else at a point that is nearer the opponent’s goal line than the point at which the ball leaves the passer’s hand(s).

Note: A ball that is intentionally fumbled and goes forward is a forward pass. A ball that is intentionally muffed, and goes forward or backward, is a batted ball (12-5-1-Note).

The fact that people are now breaking out the actual NFL rule, this is terrific.

Again, it's a glorified handoff.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

This is getting old, move on.

The fact that people are now breaking out the actual NFL rule, this is terrific.

Again, it's a glorified handoff.

I will align myself with NFL rulebook before I align my self with you. Pretty simple.

4 minutes ago, syhuang said:

I will align myself with NFL rulebook before I align my self with you. Pretty simple.

I have no idea who you are. Why would I want your allegiance?

11 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Less is more.     All of tsw is annoyed by this nonsense 

I dont know who all of tsw is, and if that be the case they dont have to respond to my posts.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Agreed. You’re dismissed. 

BillsFan17 is dismissed. ?

2 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Huh? When did I ever offer it to you? 

And when did I ever offer it to you? ?

Edited by syhuang

35 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He has devolved into trolling at this point. Not worth the effort.

Not worth the effort at all. Yet, here we find our selves. Moreover, the original part of all this was hashed out far earlier. It was a different crowd that riled it back up.

On 9/30/2019 at 5:50 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

Josh Allen Completion Percentage through 5 games: 62.6%

Yeah, but that's nothing. I read on this board that he's going to be in the running for league MVP this year.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Thank you (+1) 1