Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

No .... it was someone else.  Booger???  @Jauronimo, who was it?

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im pretty sure it was Crazyonz

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Haha! I remember that poster. What was his name? Lived in a mansion in NC, drove a beemer, went to Miami of Ohio. 

That was the Bacon of Clarity himself: Booger.  He played fantasy football with Cam Newton!!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just stick to Josh needing to get better with his decision making and becoming more dialed in on the deep throws...

We'll all agree with you on those. 

I don't think many of us here think Josh is an elite level QB right now.  He's a work in progress on an offense that is young with a lot of new pieces. 

So far, 4 out of our 5 games, he's given me reason to think he has what it takes to be a Franchise QB.  He's also given me hope that, as the season progresses, he, and the offense, will continue to improve.

Trying to denigrate his stats due to YAC isn't a valid criticism.  Every QB benefits from this, and most do more so than Josh due to the design of their respective offenses.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

That was the Bacon of Clarity himself: Booger.  He played fantasy football with Cam Newton!!

I stand corrected :beer:

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Nah, it was someone else. Crayonz is now 4merPer4mer. Began with a B iirc. 

Really?  Didnt know Crayonz was still here lol...I mean I assumed he was, just didn't know it was confirmed to an exact screen name

32 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

3rd in the NFL passer rating in the 4th quarter.

Considering the Bills have only led in one 4th quarter so far this season and the Bills are 4-1, seems he's damn good when it counts.

But he (and the offense) absolutely needs more consistency.

He’s also part of the reason why we can’t get a lead or keep it. He needs to stop being a turnover machine and help this offense put up more points. To his credit though, playing his best in the 4th quarter when we’re down is pretty awesome.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

KC?

You would think so; however they are actually 18th in Defensive DVOA. Although, that might be a little misleading because they are 3oth in rushing yards. Interestingly enough, Seattle is in the bottom 10 in defensive DVOA. I would not have thought that.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Just stick to Josh needing to get better with his decision making and becoming more dialed in on the deep throws...

We'll all agree with you on those. 

I don't think many of us here think Josh is an elite level QB right now.  He's a work in progress on an offense that is young with a lot of new pieces. 

So far, 4 out of our 5 games, he's given me reason to think he has what it takes to be a Franchise QB.  He's also given me hope that, as the season progresses, he, and the offense, will continue to improve.

Trying to denigrate his stats due to YAC isn't a valid criticism.  Every QB benefits from this, and most do more so than Josh due to the design of their respective offenses. 

Folks keep moving the goal posts. It was all about completion % last year. This year it is yards/game.

The kid makes mistakes, but he has worked on his short game accuracy and is clutch closing out games.

It is a learning curve where I have seen both progress and glimpses of where he could be when he puts it all together.

And we are winning.

• Like (+1) 3