Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

2 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Allen needs to generate more TDs and limit the boneheaded turnovers. Bottom line is he’s barely getting it done right now. He had a great bounce back game but needs to generate more points.

I agree but I feel this will come with time...another offseason of offensive improvements will help as well.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Allen needs to generate more TDs and limit the boneheaded turnovers. Bottom line is he’s barely getting it done right now. He had a great bounce back game but needs to generate more points.

1 turnover. And made a bunch of smart decisions to limit others. That’s a good start. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about Allen's performance today. He reigned in the hero ball and played a solid game, but the scoring isn't there. They're going to have to score more points on a consistent basis to keep winning. 

they played a very good defense today. Josh played a great game, period.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about Allen's performance today. He reigned in the hero ball and played a solid game, but the scoring isn't there. They're going to have to score more points on a consistent basis to keep winning. 

Tennessee has one of the better defenses in football, as does NE.  No run game til the last drive basically, lot of penalties... He did fine today

Tennessee has not given up more than 20 all year to anyone.

Edited by dneveu
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Tennessee has one of the better defenses in football, as does NE.  No run game til the last drive basically, lot of penalties... He did fine today

Tennessee has not given up more than 20 all year to anyone.

Absolutely. Completed over 70% of his passes, moved the ball against a very good D on the road, answered the interception with a touchdown drive, and, oh yeah, led his team to its 4th victory in 5 games. Yet, it doesn't seem to matter to a segment of Bills fans. Every play he makes is analyzed to death - and If he makes one mistake, it overshadows everything good he does.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wish Allen didn't throw that pick, otherwise it was a fantastic game against a great defense.

The sum of his play today certainly appeared to be much better.

56 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

98.31 passer rating today btw.

Don't bother. jrober38 only comes out when Allen loses or plays poorly...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Do people really think there is a significant portion of Allen doubters on this site that are still upset we didn't take Rosen?

Hell, I wanted Rosen at the time and am glad we have the right Josh. I like his potential and love watching him play. If I point out the negative in his game it is not because of an old draft grudge, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Do people really think there is a significant portion of Allen doubters on this site that are still upset we didn't take Rosen?

Hell, I wanted Rosen at the time and am glad we have the right Josh. I like his potential and love watching him play. If I point out the negative in his game it is not because of an old draft grudge, lol.

Since you ask, yes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

What was Tebow’s record again?

Just when I start to believe some of the posts on this forum couldn't get any more superficial in their analyses of Allen, you show up and prove me wrong.

Well done, you...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure what else Allen could have done to generate more points today. He hit almost all of his throws. We have a non-existent run game for most of the game. The Titans just had great D and didn't leave anyone open down field. Some people will just never be pleased. 4-1!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1