Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Allen is a liability at this point. His decision making is as poor as I've seen from an NFL QB.

He consistently throws into double coverage, doesn't know how to take a sack or throw the ball away. His interceptions were all horrible, and the sack he took at the end of the first half that moved us back 5 yards when he had all day to throw likely took 3 points off the board. He did a similar thing last week on an intentional grounding that knocked us out of field goal range. 

The Buffalo Bills are an elite NFL team without a QB. Allen is super talented, but his decision making and awareness are really bad. 

He also breaks out of sacks and has makes crucial first downs right?  Last week he broke out a critical sack on the game winning drive last week right?  He just needs to improve his situational awareness.

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

He also breaks out of sacks and has makes crucial first downs right?  Last week he broke out a critical sack on the game winning drive last week right?  He just needs to improve his situational awareness.

I totally agree.

The problem is there's no evidence whatsoever this will happen. He makes 2-3 boneheaded mistakes every game and today New England made him pay everytime. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I totally agree.

The problem is there's no evidence whatsoever this will happen. He makes 2-3 boneheaded mistakes every game and today New England made him pay everytime. 

He still thinks he is playing at Wyoming where he can toss it all over the field.

5 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

He still thinks he is playing at Wyoming where he can toss it all over the field.

All three interceptions were prayers into double coverage.

He still routinely throws balls back across the field when running to his right.

My issue is that he makes the same mistakes over and over and over again.

There's hardly any evidence he's learning anything from his mistakes. 

Only 3 td passes in 4 games so far. That's on Josh and Dabol. Announcers have mentioned too many times and have shown open receivers when Josh is holding the ball. It's only 15 or 16 games for Josh, so I'm hopeful he gets better. He should have at least 7 tds by my count. 3 tds in 4 games ain't gonna cut it.

40 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Coming into the season I wouldn’t have thought so either but Josh has been bad in three of the four games to start the year. This isn’t just about one game.

IMO it’s probably too early to pull the plug but it’s no longer too early to start having the convo.

It’s way too early to have the conversation. You start him for 3 years and see what happens. Less than 16 starts ( one year) and you think a coach will bench the 1st round pick for Barkley ?  Nonsense. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Really disappointed with Josh's deep ball. Last year thats what he was good at know he is just chucking it off his back foot. He spent a lot of time working on the short stuff, which he needed to do, but now needs to work on the deep game.

off topic: Brady's percentage must have went down today as well. Shows what really great defenses can do to  a QB.

5 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Ha ha ha where were you week one, two or three of the season sayings this?

Right here saying the Bills won inspite of him.  Hes sloppy with the ball, has been all year.  Hes a slinger enough to make some crap happen late, but all three games would have been blow out wins without his garbage mistakes.