Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

You’re not. He was solid. Nothing crazy good. It was a nice game. Questionable int. 

Solid game. 

Exactly.  He played some of the smartest football I've seen him play.  He took what the defense gave him.  They didn't give him down the field shots and he didn't force them.  Only forced pass was picked.  Otherwise, he ate the ball at the right times, threw it out of bounds at the right times and ran at the right times.

"Solid" is absolutely accurate.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

please, if anyone asks, just decline to answer. i don't really wanna know the wherefore on this.

That statement was in reference to VS NE. 

Or were you referring to the "hair all over them" modifier? An expression carried over from my youth.. 

Edited by SloanBillsFan

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Exactly.  He played some of the smartest football I've seen him play.  He took what the defense gave him.  They didn't give him down the field shots and he didn't force them.  Only forced pass was picked.  Otherwise, he ate the ball at the right times, threw it out of bounds at the right times and ran at the right times.

"Solid" is absolutely accurate.

Right. And after being completely shaken last week and going down to face a very stingy defense today, I’m really happy with that. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Personally I think JA’s biggest problem amongst the fan base in Buffalo is that he is not Mahomes.  JA is taking steps forward every game.

People really need to calm down some our Offense is still under construction it'll be more fun once they've finished building it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I thought he played great  Composed not forcing things and protecting himself.  This offense is still coming together with all of the new pieces.  Unrealistic to expect the Bills to be a scoring machine especially against top shelf defense on the road

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Personally I think JA’s biggest problem amongst the fan base in Buffalo is that he is not Mahomes.  JA is taking steps forward every game.

Think of what this team would be with this D and Mahomes. Can't blame fans for wishing Mahomes was the pick.

6 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Think of what this team would be with this D and Mahomes. Can't blame fans for wishing Mahomes was the pick.

Except who knows how Mahomes would have developed in Buffalo. 4. reasons:

1. Different offensive staff 

2. Mahomes got to sit his first year and learn

3. Totally different philosophy on offense 

4. KC has explosive weapons Buffalo does not. 

Edited by Iverwig
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

Except who knows how Mahomes would have developed in Buffalo. 4. reasons:

1. Different offensive staff 

2. Mahomes got to sit his first year and learn

3. Totally different philosophy on offense 

4. KC has explosive weapons Buffalo does not. 

lol KC's WR group is not that much better than the Bills. last year they had weapons. this year their oline is one of the worst in the league and Mahomes lost a lot of his weapons

Yet he is by far the best QB in the league 

8 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Your thinking is exactly the problem, there is no way to compare Mahomes surrounding cast with the one in Buffalo.  Additionally, Mahomes does not have to play the Cheats* at least two times per year.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, fishgrappler said:

Stfu

Mahomes was MVP in his second year, Allen is still trying not to make mistakes...

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

Your thinking is exactly the problem, there is no way to compare Mahomes surrounding cast with the one in Buffalo.  Additionally, Mahomes does not have to play the Cheats* at least two times per year.  

He's the best QB in the league, spin your position any way you want I guess.

2 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Mahomes was MVP in his second year, Allen is still trying not to make mistakes...

He's the best QB in the league, spin your position any way you want I guess.

I am not spinning a position.  I am however pointing out that you are trying to make a comparison that is built on sand.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

Mahomes surrounding cast and not playing the patriots twice a year have no bearing on how easy he makes this game look. I've never seen a QB make it look so easy.

Nothing wrong with someone wishing Mahomes was the pick although it does drive some of the judgement of Allen, your always going to compare to the best.

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

they do however have to play the Patriots in NE later this year.

us and KC may be all that stands between them and 16 - 0.