Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Hmmm

Because Josh Allen has more talent in his pinki then Tim Tebow ever had.....I must totally discount this equivilance....sorry

Don't you know? In this last week we found out that Allen is Tebow, Losman, Edwards and EJ all in one QB.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, dakrider said:

I would say there's a few fans here who have completely unrealistic expectations, which is really strange considering Bills QB situation in last several years.  

If Allen doesn't throw over 3-4 TD's and over 300 yards then they just can't see much success.  I would still say Bills receiver corp is one of poorer in the league.  Several plays where no receiver gets open, every game.  But the Bills are a defensive team that relies on their run game and just a QB isn't going to change that. 

I thought Allen was very "efficient" today

Yes he had the one pick

He had very few rushing yards....2 touchdowns passing.....and was over 200 yards with an over 60 percent completion percentage coming off a practice week where he barely did anything due to a concussion

I will take that....especially in a win

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Because it exposes your bias and inherent agenda.

What bias or agenda? I wanted Rosen prior to the draft but he obviously doesn’t look to be any good. Allen has exceeded my expectation with how he’s played so soon into his NFL career.

You are probably one of the most obnoxious Allen homers here and have this obsession with gong after anyone who criticizes him for any reason.

Ive never rooted for Allen to fail and I’ve never called for Barkley to start. If you were paying attention you’d see that I’ve been pounding the table with how much of a downgrade Barkley is to Allen. 

Ive praised Allen when he’s played well and I’ve criticized him for playing poorly. I’m not someone who’s going to crown him as our unquestioned franchise QB and turn a blind eye when he makes bad plays just because I’m desperate for him to be that guy. 

28 minutes ago, thebug said:

Because you are clearly biased and whining. 

I’m biased by saying he had a terrible game last week against NE and that he’s not a rookie anymore? Just because a player hasn’t started 16 games doesn’t technically make them a rookie. It’s one of the dumbest things said around here. 

Edited by Bangarang

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

What bias or agenda? I wanted Rosen prior to the draft but he obviously doesn’t look to be any good. Allen has exceeded my expectation with how he’s played so soon into his NFL career.

You are probably one of the most obnoxious Allen homers here and have this obsession with gong after anyone who criticizes him for any reason.

Ive never rooted for Allen to fail and I’ve never called for Barkley to start. If you were paying attention you’d see that I’ve been pounding the table with how much of a downgrade Barkley is to Allen. 

Ive praised Allen when he’s played well and I’ve criticized him for playing poorly. I’m not someone who’s going to crown him as our unquestioned franchise QB and turn a blind eye when he makes bad plays just because I’m desperate for him to be that guy. 

I’m biased by saying he had a terrible game last week against NE and that he’s not a rookie anymore? Just because a player hasn’t started 16 games doesn’t technically make them a rookie. It’s one of the dumbest things said around here. It’s the same nonsense people said about Tyrod even though he was already a 4 year veteran when he got here.

Really? Show me those obnoxious posts? I think I have posted 12 times this season. Lol ? nice try! 

Edited by thebug

2 minutes ago, thebug said:

Really? So me those obnoxious posts? I think I have posted 12 times this season. Lol ? nice try! 

Nice try with what? What exactly do you want me to sow you? I’m not sure you comprehended what I said. How can I help you better understand?

Edited by Bangarang

1 hour ago, VW82 said:

Thought he had a great drive today in the second quarter which led to the TD. Three great throws in a row to finish it off. Other than that I thought he struggled. Titans have a pretty good defense though and it was a tough situation coming back so soon from the concussion. 

What are you talking about???? :blink:

Other than the Interception, Allen was excellent.

Please subscribe to gamepass so you're able to actually watch the game since you clearly didn't do that the 1st time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

Not sure what else Allen could have done to generate more points today. He hit almost all of his throws. We have a non-existent run game for most of the game. The Titans just had great D and didn't leave anyone open down field. Some people will just never be pleased. 4-1!!

Don't worry.  Wait for the all-22 where the pros pick out 3 or 4 missed passes that might have been better decisions without knowing anything about the play call or progression order.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

What are you talking about???? :blink:

Other than the Interception, Allen was excellent.

Please subscribe to gamepass so you're able to actually watch the game since you clearly didn't do that the 1st time.

I wouldn’t say he was excellent. He was efficient and didn’t make too many mistakes. It was a solid game overall.