Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

they do however have to play the Patriots in NE later this year.

us and KC may be all that stands between them and 16 - 0.

Their D is a shocker this year but Brady is not playing so special.  They will not have a perfect season.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Their D is a shocker this year but Brady is not playing so special.  They will not have a perfect season.

gosh i hope not.

i know that, unlike in the recent past (cough*20 years cough) we are capable of beating them when we go to Gillette on 12/22. i think they understand that too now. it would be sweet to end this dynasty by punching them in the mouth so hard that it just knocks them back to the dark ages and ends it all for them. i want to see Marsha crying on the sideline at home. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

gosh i hope not.

i know that, unlike in the recent past (cough*20 years cough) we are capable of beating them when we go to Gillette on 12/22. i think they understand that too now. it would be sweet to end this dynasty by punching them in the mouth so hard that it just knocks them back to the dark ages and ends it all for them. i want to see Marsha crying on the sideline at home. 

It would be fitting.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DJB said:

I don't even need to come in these threads for me to know its usually sidetracked with Mahomes talk. 

Move on people 

you’re talking about a fan base that’s still upset we took TJ Graham over Russell Wilson..

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Until and unless the Bills and JA defeat them, especially in the playoffs.

I think it comes down to superbowls. Mahomes is likely to win one, Allen isn't really in the conversation, a lot has to be fixed before he is.

Edited by Seven-N-Nine

40 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

Except who knows how Mahomes would have developed in Buffalo. 4. reasons:

1. Different offensive staff 

2. Mahomes got to sit his first year and learn

3. Totally different philosophy on offense 

4. KC has explosive weapons Buffalo does not. 

While the dead horse beating needs to stop (I thought he was a boom or bust pick with no middle ground ) lets be real as fans. The Bills should have drafted him and it’s pretty obvious. They didn’t and it can’t be changed, but come on. He’s the best QB in history through 25 games and it’s not close. He’s an otherworldly talent , and he’d be pretty great anywhere. Fans definitely need to let it go at this point; he’s going to be around for awhile. Attempts to minimize his talent are as silly as the endless whining. 

13 minutes ago, teef said:

Do you really have to do this after every win?  

I did not bring it up, but I will discuss it.

14 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Who plays the role of Tre White in your Allen sucks crusade fantasy scenario? 

QB is more important. And I don't think Allen sucks, he's just nowhere as near as good as Mahomes, most QB's aren't.