Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

Really good article on QB rankings with a solid several paragraphs on Josh with video breakdown on some of the good “what” plays and bad “what” plays ... he admitted that he is surprised by Josh’s development and points out he misses on key plays .. though he no longer makes the bad hero throws. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-17-qb-rankings-bills-need-more-consistency-from-josh-allen-to-make-a-deep-playoff-run/  A nice balanced analysis

On 12/25/2019 at 9:06 AM, Scott7975 said:

This team is going to start dominating the league in the next year or two.  Allen is going to be at the forefront of that.  You guys are watching a dominating franchise QB grow right in front of your eyes.

I agree. There's still more lessons for Josh to be had but I think he's right on schedule. He was always going to be a 3-4 year project. Other than an occasional minor setback he's improving every game. Get him a true #1 wr, true #1 rb and hopefully Knox can secure the ball. Then we'll see Josh explode on the scene. 

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Every time he posts, keep this thread in mind:

Then ask yourself if this is someone worth discussing football with?

What’s wrong with that thread? He’s simply wondering why one was drafted and the other wasn’t. He even said he’s not implying Jackson will be good.

Why don’t you post Joe’s thread calling someone a douche bag for saying no one knows if Allen or Jackson is the better passer yet? (Which included zero stats or any sort of argument) 

oh wait you can’t because it was mysteriously deleted. 

Edited by Chemical

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree. There's still more lessons for Josh to be had but I think he's right on schedule. He was always going to be a 3-4 year project. Other than an occasional minor setback he's improving every game. Get him a true #1 wr, true #1 rb and hopefully Knox can secure the ball. Then we'll see Josh explode on the scene. 

I see things as you do, but what a polarizing figure Allen continues to be. Reading the posts in this thread is a schizophrenic range of interpretation.

The nagging concern I have when I look at Allen's season in totality is that there hasn't really been a great deal of progression throughout the course of the season. He's cut down on the turnovers, which is great, but that narrative is a bit skewed by the 3 TO game against the Pats in week 4. He's had four HIGH quality starts; Giants, Dolphins(X2), and Dallas. The Cowboys are the only team in that group with an above average defense. I actually think his week two performance against the Giants was the most encouraging in terms of accuracy and composure. He looked every bit the part of a young franchise QB in that game. I can also look at the Dallas game as proof that he's capable of getting it done under the lights against a quality unit. I just don't know that I've seen the kind of marked improvement I'd like to have seen.

BUT; the offensive weaponry is "average" to be generous, so I think we'll find out quite a bit more next season if Beane is able to bring in the right personnel. He's got to consistently play better if he's going to take the next step.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/25/2019 at 8:44 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

This is why I don't understand those that seem to be rooting against Allen.  At least it looks to me like that's what they're doing.

This is the dilemma facing every team with a young, potential franchise QB.  They have to make a bet early in their career whether they're the guy of not and then build an offense around them.  And I agree that the Bill's brain trust, which has seen Allen up close a lot more then we have, believe he is the guy.  And I also think that based on what I've seen he's the guy. But the risk is that if he isn't the Bills are SCREWED big time. 

As you note the last thing anybody wants to do is start over at QB.  That's why I struggle to wrap my head around some of the posters who are so damn negative.  They seem almost gleeful when Allen struggles.  Don't they understand what a disaster it would be if Allen stopped improving?

My theory is that people that are dead set against Allen (and you’re right - there are a few) are lumped together with many more people (like me) who are simply commenting on his struggles and inconsistencies. It’s a bit frustrating just to point out things like his footwork or something else relatively minor for a 2nd year QB and get dismissed, as if I’m implying he can never improve and the bills will always be a WC team at best with Allen at QB. Just my sense on the situation. I’ve seen and commented on his improvements in year 2 and I’ve seen nothing to suggest he’s not going to continue to improve.

• Thank you (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

i think Motor end up a true no. 1 back someday but besides that I agree. Look what Allen did with just competent receivers this year in brown and beasley. A dominant WR will help immensely.

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And if our Defense remains Elite, I think this slow walk for Allen will probably continue... seems the McDermott way.

And our defense is NOT even elite...It needs a game changing pass rusher at the DE position,

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

i think Motor end up a true no. 1 back someday but besides that I agree. Look what Allen did with just competent receivers this year in brown and beasley. A dominant WR will help immensely.

this !

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I'm going to preface what I'm about to say as "I DO NOT HATE JOSH ALLEN." Also, THIS IS NOT A CRUSADE AGAINST ALLEN, nor do I hope Allen fails. I'm rebutting your points, because as they stand, they're not much of points at all if we're going off logic, context and a COMPLETE PICTURE. I WANT ALLEN TO SUCCEED, DESPERATELY

You do realize the position he plays right? Please, tell me the team with a QB who started all games this season who isn't responsible for the large majority of their team's TD's this year... And when you are at short & goal, gee, I wonder if a QB run is easier for a big dude like Josh than handing it off? 

You're right, what a juggernaut this 24th ranked offense is. We're the 5th ranked rushing offense, but only the 24th offense overall. Hmmm, that leaves one area, I forget what it is, that might be dragging us down..... Can't remember....Oh yeah, PASSING! And who passes the ball? The QB again! Crazy, I know. We're the 27th ranked passing offense... CAREER YEAR everyone, can't get much better than this!

Oh wait, Tyrod lead a similar ranked offense his first year....28th ranked passing offense, 1st ranked rushing offense, and 13th ranked offense overall.

You know who had career years that year? Sammy Watkins had 1000+ yards & 9 TD's, and Robert Woods, Chris Hogan & Charles Clay averaged 510 yards a piece & 3 TD's. Tyrod even had almost 600 yards rushing, more than Allen, though less TD's (because we had LeSean McCoy, Karlos Williams & Mike Gillislee scoring plenty). Guess we had greatness back then too right? Tyrod NEVER stalled our offense.... Nope. 

Cherry Picking stats to fit your narrative is fun, but in reality you can't manifest a person into something greater just by wishing & hoping hard enough.

Imagine how great their years would be if they were hit on even a quarter of the wide open passes that were missed, or all those times the defense set us up in AMAZING field position only for us to come away with nothing passing the ball... Or they were even looked at on their route instead of the QB forcing it to the first read.

Weird, but it's possible this team could be WAAAAAY better. 

So what's his passer rating in quarters 1-3? I seem to remember there's 45 minutes outside of the 4th quarter that the team has to play which the defense is carrying and keeping it within range. How can you get a 4th quarter comeback unless you're LOSING in the 4th quarter?  Is that a good sign that we were losing so many games to bad teams all the way until the very end? And please, tell me which of those 4th quarter comebacks you were most impressed by:

Additionally, what other QB has to be graded by just a single quarter's stats in order to argue their value? How about the COMPLETE picture, where he's ranked 22nd out of 32 QB's in passer rating overall (just 2 spots ahead of Sam Darnold who apparently is garbage according to this board)?

Want to factor in QBR, which actually should help given his overall work including rushing & rushing TD's? Oh...he's actually ranked 24th out of 32 QB's in that category... Hmm, maybe there's a last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter QBR you can find to argue how great he is instead of giving the complete picture?

The amazing Jets (reminder, we were scoreless all game until then....but I guess that part of the game is forgotten), the 1-14 Bengals, the 4-11 Dolphins who were 0-6 at the time (and at home!)? Or is the the Steelers game, where we were down a whopping 7 to 10 against a 3rd string QB until the 4th quarter, than squeaked out a 17-10 victory? Again, seeing how we had a total of SEVEN POINTS and were still in the game shows that perhaps it was the defense, not the QB, that was responsible for even giving our sorry offense a chance to win at all!

TL;DR - So go ahead, don't take it serious, but it's all serious issues that warrant concern. Go ahead & dismiss the facts, that's a symptom of 2019 logic right there anyway. Don't like the facts? Make up your own! Or just take offense to everything that doesn't lineup with the way you want things to be, all so your narrative can fit. 

Oy...

I get that you don't like Allen--you might scream back that's not true, but clearly it is--but you're really on a mission.

Allen was EXTREMELY raw coming out of college. He's basically still learning the position.

Yeah, all QBs in the NFL are responsible for most of their team's TDs, but no other QB in the NFL has a higher % of TDs for his team than 2nd year raw QB Josh Allen.

Yeah, all QBs in the NFL deal with drops, but the Buffalo Bills have a higher drop % than ANY other team in the NFL.

Stop bringing up Tyrod. The stats argument is stupid in this instance. Taylor's got as many 4th Quarter comebacks and GWDs in his entire career as Allen does this year alone. And if you can't figure out why 4th Quarter stats and particularly those Game Winning Drives and comebacks matter so much, then get a better football education.

The Bills are at least 10-6 and locked up a playoff spot in week 15 for the first time in 2 1/2 decades and you're seriously complaining because our 2nd year QB who was EXTREMELY raw when he was drafted isn't already a HOFer?

Allen did what he was asked way more often than not for the entire season.

Don't believe me?

Look at our record and then look at the total % of plays this season Allen was touching the football.

Not a crusade you shout???

The lady doth protest too much, methinks 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

....some unpleasant things to consider....

The Bills have played one of the easier NFL schedules this year.  The Bills are 1-5 against teams whose QB has a higher QB rating for the season than Josh Allen.  Your lone win against a higher rated QB was in Dallas VS Prescott.

The list of QB's that the Bills have defeated this year is a really really bad list.  It's not the Bills fault they got to play the QB's and schedule they played, but when they've had a good QB/team on the schedule, they haven't won.

The Bears played one of the easier schedules in 2018 and went 12-4 with their 2nd year QB and a dominant D.  The D had some really great, unsustainable metrics in 2018 that not surprisingly, they haven't been able to replicate in 2019, and Trubisky, hasn't been able to overcome that and carry the team.  I don't really think he's that different than he was last year, just different circumstances.

It's not unusual, for a young, ascending team with a young QB, to have a disappointing season, following a season where they jump up and have a good record for the first time in a while.

.......something else that should be of concern......MOST, but not all QBs, you can look at their stats for the first16 STARTS of their career, and you can get a real good idea of who they are going to be.  Most improve their YPG by 30-40 yards over their careers, and comp % goes up an average of about 3% higher for their career over what they produce in their first 16 starts.  INT % tends to stay about the same.  It's not certain, but it is probable, the Josh Allen we are seeing now, is the Josh Allen we'll be seeing for as long as he plays, with just minor improvement over time from this point on.

Given this, .....(prepares to duck as the stones come hurling toward me) ...The Bills will probably lose their playoff game, and probably will regress a bit in 2020.

I do think Allen is a superior QB to Trubisky and his ceiling is higher.  He's already defied what I thought he'd be capable of....so take my prognositcation here knowing I've already been wrong about Allen.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

I think Motor end up a true no. 1 back someday but besides that I agree. Look what Allen did with just competent receivers this year in brown and beasley. A dominant WR will help immensely.

TBH I'd like to see a true #1 TE.  Both would be good (WR and TE).  I think Knox has fantastic potential but he's very raw - not just his drops, but his blocking and his route running.  He's got a huge step to take, and I hope he takes it, but he's not a sure bet and we need one.  The glimpses we've seen of Kroft have been nice - he's got better blocking technique and seems to run neat crisp routes, but he's been quite invisible most of the time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

The nagging concern I have when I look at Allen's season in totality is that there hasn't really been a great deal of progression throughout the course of the season. He's cut down on the turnovers, which is great, but that narrative is a bit skewed by the 3 TO game against the Pats in week 4. He's had four HIGH quality starts; Giants, Dolphins(X2), and Dallas. The Cowboys are the only team in that group with an above average defense. I actually think his week two performance against the Giants was the most encouraging in terms of accuracy and composure. He looked every bit the part of a young franchise QB in that game. I can also look at the Dallas game as proof that he's capable of getting it done under the lights against a quality unit. I just don't know that I've seen the kind of marked improvement I'd like to have seen.

BUT; the offensive weaponry is "average" to be generous, so I think we'll find out quite a bit more next season if Beane is able to bring in the right personnel. He's got to consistently play better if he's going to take the next step.

Good grief.

Will you please consider the goddamn context of the season?

Allen had ZERO games on a national stage until that Dallas game, and then it was basically 4 games on a national stage in a row against the #11, #5, #4 and #1 defenses in the NFL... and he went 2-2. And the week before that stretch he played the #10 defense in the NFL and won.

And the losses were 1 score games we had a chance to win.

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

....some unpleasant things to consider....

The Bills have played one of the easier NFL schedules this year.  The Bills are 1-5 against teams whose QB has a higher QB rating for the season than Josh Allen.  Your lone win against a higher rated QB was in Dallas VS Prescott.

The list of QB's that the Bills have defeated this year is a really really bad list.  It's not the Bills fault they got to play the QB's and schedule they played, but when they've had a good QB/team on the schedule, they haven't won.

The Bears played one of the easier schedules in 2018 and went 12-4 with their 2nd year QB and a dominant D.  The D had some really great, unsustainable metrics in 2018 that not surprisingly, they haven't been able to replicate in 2019, and Trubisky, hasn't been able to overcome that and carry the team.  I don't really think he's that different than he was last year, just different circumstances.

It's not unusual, for a young, ascending team with a young QB, to have a disappointing season, following a season where they jump up and have a good record for the first time in a while.

.......something else that should be of concern......MOST, but not all QBs, you can look at their stats for the first16 STARTS of their career, and you can get a real good idea of who they are going to be.  Most improve their YPG by 30-40 yards over their careers, and comp % goes up an average of about 3% higher for their career over what they produce in their first 16 starts.  INT % tends to stay about the same.  It's not certain, but it is probable, the Josh Allen we are seeing now, is the Josh Allen we'll be seeing for as long as he plays, with just minor improvement over time from this point on.

Given this, .....(prepares to duck as the stones come hurling toward me) ...The Bills will probably lose their playoff game, and probably will regress a bit in 2020.

I do think Allen is a superior QB to Trubisky and his ceiling is higher.  He's already defied what I thought he'd be capable of....so take my prognositcation here knowing I've already been wrong about Allen.

Voltz, Let's revisit your prediction thread.  Let's just say in general, at prognostication, you aren't a scary guy just now. 

It does seem a bit troll-ish to come on to a Bills board 2 weeks before our 2nd playoffs in 3 years to predict a playoff loss AND doom and gloom for next year for our team.  I have defended you as "not a troll" before, but this post is pushing the limits for the visiting fan of another team.

McDermott has proven he can take bailing wire and castoff players and make a capable defense that will hang in with most teams most games.

The Bills will go as Josh Allen goes.  Sure, he could plateau out where he is now, and that's not good enough.  But he seems to have a fierce work ethic coupled to athletic talent and a burning desire to be great, and generally that has the chance to go places.  I don't think "generally speaking" averages apply to him much either way.

Zero's predictions:
AFC E

Pats 10-6 (12-3, correct rank order)

Jets 8-8 (6-9, #3, wrong rank)

Bills 7-9 (10-5, #2, wrong rank)

Phins 1-15 (4-11, correct rank order)

AFC N

Steelers 12-4 (8-7, #2, wrong rank)

Browns 10-6 (6-9, #3, wrong rank)

Ravens 9-7 (13-2, #1, 2 slots wrong rank)

Bengals 2-14 (1-14, #4, wrong rank)

AFC W

KC 16-0 (11-4, correct rank)

Chargers 9-7 (5-10, 2 slots wrong rank)

Broncos 4-12 (6-9, correct rank)

Raiders 3-13 (5-10, correct rank)

AFC S

Jaguars 9-7 (5-10, 3 slots wrong rank)

Texans 9-7 (10-5, wrong rank)

Colts 9-7 (7-8, correct rank)

Titans 5-11 (8-7, wrong rank)

• Like (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Good grief.

Will you please consider the goddamn context of the season?

Allen had ZERO games on a national stage until that Dallas game, and then it was basically 4 games on a national stage in a row against the #11, #5, #4 and #1 defenses in the NFL... and he went 2-2. And the week before that stretch he played the #10 defense in the NFL and won.

And the losses were 1 score games we had a chance to win.

I would say the team had a chance to win largely based on the defense (outside of @NE where he made some big throws after an awful start and the defense was porous).

And as I mentioned, the supporting cast is still subpar so it's entirely premature to draw any definitive conclusions either way.

Regarding the opposition ie. good defenses; at some point, we've got to stop tipping our cap to the competition and start scoring points. That applies to the ENTIRE offense, but certainly includes Allen.

Edit; upon reflection and on a positive note, I'll add that it's not too soon to come to the conclusion that he doesn't suck. He's not a bust. But will he be Tannehill or will he improve his game to the point in which he enters the upper echelon of QB's? That's the unresolved question.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I would say the team had a chance to win largely based on the defense (outside of @NE where he made some big throws after an awful start and the defense was porous).

And as I mentioned, the supporting cast is still subpar so it's entirely premature to draw any definitive conclusions either way.

Regarding the opposition ie. good defenses; at some point, we've got to stop tipping our cap to the competition and start scoring points. That applies to the ENTIRE offense, but certainly includes Allen.

You're right here.  Allen's pressers "I need to find more completions early" are already starting to loop.

The D was porous vs. the Eagles, Browns, and Ravens too, and in 2 out of 3 of those we still had a chance to tie in the final moments.

About your original contention that Allen has not shown progression all season, I just don't know what to say.  Compare the 1st NE game to the 2nd NE game and the Eagles game to the Ravens game.

I see definite progress in reading the field.  He does need to take another step, though.  If he's still not seeing guys like Brown open across the middle next year, that will be bad.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

TBH I'd like to see a true #1 TE.  Both would be good (WR and TE).  I think Knox has fantastic potential but he's very raw - not just his drops, but his blocking and his route running.  He's got a huge step to take, and I hope he takes it, but he's not a sure bet and we need one.  The glimpses we've seen of Kroft have been nice - he's got better blocking technique and seems to run neat crisp routes, but he's been quite invisible most of the time.

We need to involve both Knox and Kroft in the passing game.    2 WR (Brown, Beasley),  2 TE (Kroft, Knox),  1 RB (Singletary) and 5 OL with Allen would be a good combination that can create some match up problems....Both Knox and Brown have the speed to stretch the field while Kroft and Beasley can man the middle.  I wish that last week's 4th down play was to Kroft or Knox instead of Beasley in the end zone.

11 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I'm going to preface what I'm about to say as "I DO NOT HATE JOSH ALLEN." Also, THIS IS NOT A CRUSADE AGAINST ALLEN, nor do I hope Allen fails. I'm rebutting your points, because as they stand, they're not much of points at all if we're going off logic, context and a COMPLETE PICTURE. I WANT ALLEN TO SUCCEED, DESPERATELY

You do realize the position he plays right? Please, tell me the team with a QB who started all games this season who isn't responsible for the large majority of their team's TD's this year... And when you are at short & goal, gee, I wonder if a QB run is easier for a big dude like Josh than handing it off? 

You're right, what a juggernaut this 24th ranked offense is. We're the 5th ranked rushing offense, but only the 24th offense overall. Hmmm, that leaves one area, I forget what it is, that might be dragging us down..... Can't remember....Oh yeah, PASSING! And who passes the ball? The QB again! Crazy, I know. We're the 27th ranked passing offense... CAREER YEAR everyone, can't get much better than this!

Oh wait, Tyrod lead a similar ranked offense his first year....28th ranked passing offense, 1st ranked rushing offense, and 13th ranked offense overall.

You know who had career years that year? Sammy Watkins had 1000+ yards & 9 TD's, and Robert Woods, Chris Hogan & Charles Clay averaged 510 yards a piece & 3 TD's. Tyrod even had almost 600 yards rushing, more than Allen, though less TD's (because we had LeSean McCoy, Karlos Williams & Mike Gillislee scoring plenty). Guess we had greatness back then too right? Tyrod NEVER stalled our offense.... Nope. 

Cherry Picking stats to fit your narrative is fun, but in reality you can't manifest a person into something greater just by wishing & hoping hard enough.

Imagine how great their years would be if they were hit on even a quarter of the wide open passes that were missed, or all those times the defense set us up in AMAZING field position only for us to come away with nothing passing the ball... Or they were even looked at on their route instead of the QB forcing it to the first read.

Weird, but it's possible this team could be WAAAAAY better. 

So what's his passer rating in quarters 1-3? I seem to remember there's 45 minutes outside of the 4th quarter that the team has to play which the defense is carrying and keeping it within range. How can you get a 4th quarter comeback unless you're LOSING in the 4th quarter?  Is that a good sign that we were losing so many games to bad teams all the way until the very end? And please, tell me which of those 4th quarter comebacks you were most impressed by:

Additionally, what other QB has to be graded by just a single quarter's stats in order to argue their value? How about the COMPLETE picture, where he's ranked 22nd out of 32 QB's in passer rating overall (just 2 spots ahead of Sam Darnold who apparently is garbage according to this board)?

Want to factor in QBR, which actually should help given his overall work including rushing & rushing TD's? Oh...he's actually ranked 24th out of 32 QB's in that category... Hmm, maybe there's a last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter QBR you can find to argue how great he is instead of giving the complete picture?

The amazing Jets (reminder, we were scoreless all game until then....but I guess that part of the game is forgotten), the 1-14 Bengals, the 4-11 Dolphins who were 0-6 at the time (and at home!)? Or is the the Steelers game, where we were down a whopping 7 to 10 against a 3rd string QB until the 4th quarter, than squeaked out a 17-10 victory? Again, seeing how we had a total of SEVEN POINTS and were still in the game shows that perhaps it was the defense, not the QB, that was responsible for even giving our sorry offense a chance to win at all!

TL;DR - So go ahead, don't take it serious, but it's all serious issues that warrant concern. Go ahead & dismiss the facts, that's a symptom of 2019 logic right there anyway. Don't like the facts? Make up your own! Or just take offense to everything that doesn't lineup with the way you want things to be, all so your narrative can fit. 

I'm not sure if I should laugh harder at your snark attempts or at the fact that you're comparing Tyrod Taylor's performance when surrounded by Watkins/Woods/Hogan/Goodwin/McCoy/Harvin/Clay in Roman's offense (which is leading the NFL in scoring this year) to Allen's when surrounded by Brown/Beasley/Knox/McKenzie/Foster in Daboll's scheme ?

If you want to talk about relative contributions to the offense, only 4 QBs have scored more total TDs. Of all NFL QBs, nobody has accounted for a greater percentage of their team's TDs than Allen. None. So the argument that "OF COURSE HE SCORED SO MUCH DUMMY HES A QB!!1!1!1!!1!1" doesn't hold water.

The problem you have is that you look at a number and have no clue what it means. Context. It's important. It tells you how to interpret data so that you don't say foolish, false things (like every team's QB scores most of their TDs).

Also, don't put words into my mouth so that you have something to rant about. I never said the offense was a juggernaut or that the passing game was where I'd like to see it. What I said was that it's patently absurd to say that the QB is holding back every other part of the offense. Dude, the QB is the offense right now.

That was the point.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I'm not sure if I should laugh harder at your snark attempts or at the fact that you're comparing Tyrod Taylor's performance when surrounded by Watkins/Woods/Hogan/Goodwin/McCoy/Harvin/Clay in Roman's offense (which is leading the NFL in scoring this year) to Allen's when surrounded by Brown/Beasley/Knox/McKenzie/Foster in Daboll's scheme ?

If you want to talk about relative contributions to the offense, only 4 QBs have scored more total TDs. Of all NFL QBs, nobody has accounted for a greater percentage of their team's TDs than Allen. None. So the argument that "OF COURSE HE SCORED SO MUCH DUMMY HES A QB!!1!1!1!!1!1" doesn't hold water.

The problem you have is that you look at a number and have no clue what it means. Context. It's important. It tells you how to interpret data so that you don't say foolish, false things (like every team's QB scores most of their TDs).

Also, don't put words into my mouth so that you have something to rant about. I never said the offense was a juggernaut or that the passing game was where I'd like to see it. What I said was that it's patently absurd to say that the QB is holding back every other part of the offense. Dude, the QB is the offense right now.

That was the point.

Counter point:

Allen vultures TD’s from our RBs which is why his TD% contribution to the offense is so high. Bills RB’s tie for 58th in the NFL in rushing TD’s. 

• Thank you (+1) 1