Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

On 9/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, jrober38 said:

All three interceptions were prayers into double coverage.

He still routinely throws balls back across the field when running to his right.

My issue is that he makes the same mistakes over and over and over again.

There's hardly any evidence he's learning anything from his mistakes. 

Have you changed your mind on him yet?

Today I'm pretty thankful Josh Allen is improving and has learned from his mistakes. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/26/2019 at 4:11 AM, Chicken Boo said:

I respect McNair and what he accomplished, but I would not be satisfied if that's Allen's ceiling.  

Having watched Big Ben for thee last 15 years, I relate Josh a lot to Rothelisberger and his style of play.  If he can accomplish half of Ben's success, the Bills will be very happy

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Commander Shepard said:

Would be really great if he could bring that up to 65% by the end of the season.  That would be stellar improvement over last year, not that it hasn't already been the case. He'd quiet the draft experts right quick.

Not concerned about it  Allen is not running some qb friendly stat pad offense  60%+ is more than adequate

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Today I'm pretty thankful Josh Allen is improving and has learned from his mistakes. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty close.

He's been playing great lately. Yesterday was probably his best game as a pro (I said the same thing the week before).

He looks completely in command of the offense and the change in personnel having 3 receivers on the field more often seems to have shaken the shackles loose. 

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just give it more time,  he will find another way to ***** on our QB. Trolls will troll.