Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

:lol:

The stupefying boredom of sitting through my sister's dance recitals when I was a kid had a permanent effect on my psyche...

Two things I made sure of when I had kids - no dance and no soccer.  I was a volleyball/basketball/lacrosse/baseball/football Dad

my kids are on the very young side, so now i have the gymnastics, swimming, dance nonsense going.  my son better change that for me.

1 hour ago, papazoid said:

Allen's 67.9% of uncatchable inaccurate passes is the highest among all those quarterbacks. When he misses, he misses in such a rate that there is no chance for his receivers to make even the most dramatic catch. 

as long as the defenders also cannot make a dramatic catch I'm good with it.   

;) :D 

I went into fatherhood dreading all the things you are all talking about and so I decided to make sure my kids were totally disinterested in basically everything..... THANK GOD for smart devices. 

annoying kid- dad, I wanna try softball this year.

Me- are games on weekends?

annoying kid- I think so

Me- here's an apple/iTunes card. I think they make a softball gaming app. maybe just try that..... or just watch other kids do it on youtube.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, teef said:

my kids are on the very young side, so now i have the gymnastics, swimming, dance nonsense going.  my son better change that for me.

Show choir and theater dad for years now.  Could be worse, could be a marching band dad.  The amount of volunteer work done for that is insane. 

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Show choir and theater dad for years now.  Could be worse, could be a marching band dad.  The amount of volunteer work done for that is insane. 

the time being taken up due to a 4 yr old is pretty impressive.  my saturday and sunday mornings are now gone.  i do enjoy it though...for now.

19 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'd be willing to take you more seriously if you weren't in other threads responding to posts like this...

...with posts like this:

I mean there is just zero consistency in any way that you talk about other QBs. For Allen his come backs don't count because our defense is good, but for Lamar Jackson the way that his team wins doesn't matter as long as they win.

And then you accuse other posters of being inconsistent homers.

I really want an oh no he didn't emoji for this post.  Mods can we look into that please?

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

google 

oh no he didn't emoji

copy image address   paste   enter 

tenor.png

Image result for oh no you didn't

That was me reading the comment. :lol:

I made a mistake though.  I want it to be one of the default reactions along with thanks, awesome, meh, etc.  Nothing better than using someone's own words lol

• Like (+1) 1