Josh Allen 2019 Regular Season at 58.8% Completion Percentage

On 9/29/2019 at 5:03 PM, Bangarang said:

Absolutely terrible game today. The hero ball is a legitimate criticism. Seems to be those kind of horrible throws on a weekly basis.

I’m taking the first sentence as sarcasm...feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

i actually enjoyed the game by Josh today...had the one big mistake but everything else seemed pretty good...probably one of his most accurate game to date.

Edited by JaCrispy

9 minutes ago, Bills Oil Company said:

I think we should track "TD to INT Ratio" ratio just as closely.     Right now - its not good

Well, TDs and INTs represent a very small sample of passing plays...unlike completion percentage.  So that would be dumb

23 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Thought he had a great drive today in the second quarter which led to the TD. Three great throws in a row to finish it off. Other than that I thought he struggled. Titans have a pretty good defense though and it was a tough situation coming back so soon from the concussion. 

D was good but without JA we lose that game.....all day.

His 16 th game today

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
Inappropriate language
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You are an idiot.....D was good but without JA we lose that game.....all day.

His 16 th game today

The hate is strong and people are still butt hurt that “their” guy was not taken in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

He had a good week, and if Yeldon doesn't stop running, he has zero INTs on the day. Not saying it would have been completed, but it wouldn't have been a gimme interception either. 

I don't see any accuracy issues. Just flaws in decision-making, that have only happened every other week this season as opposed to several times per week last season. 

I know people screech about 4 turnovers in the Jets game, but if you can't differentiate between how those happened and how the ones against NE happened, there's no saving you.

• Like (+1) 1

he was alright today

bailed out by a super bowl caliber defense again. our offense as a whole is just not good. Minshew is out here throwing for 350 yards every game. Allen has to do better. 

Edited by dous21
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 9/29/2019 at 9:44 PM, jrober38 said:

The only thing he's really improved is his completion percentage.

The sum of his play doesn't appear to be much better. 

His stats overall are among the worst in the league among starting QBs. 

Where you at today? Oh yeah, the Bills won! 

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Not sarcasm. He was horrible against NE.

1 minute ago, thebug said:

The hate is strong and people are still butt hurt that “their” guy was not taken in the draft. 

No kidding....dude was until today ...a rookie....FFS 4-1....accuracy not an issue ....dude is money when it counts ....team is 4-1....and surprise....he makes rookie mistakes

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TH3 said:

No kidding....dude was until today ...a rookie....FFS 4-1....accuracy not an issue ....dude is money when it counts ....team is 4-1....and surprise....he makes rookie mistakes

Rookie doesn’t mean what you think it means apparently 

6 minutes ago, arcane said:

He had a good week, and if Yeldon doesn't stop running, he has zero INTs on the day. Not saying it would have been completed, but it wouldn't have been a gimme interception either. 

I don't see any accuracy issues. Just flaws in decision-making, that have only happened every other week this season as opposed to several times per week last season. 

I know people screech about 4 turnovers in the Jets game, but if you can't differentiate between how those happened and how the ones against NE happened, there's no saving you.

The yeldon throw was Allen trying to make something happen. The gameplan today was to not to need to do that. As he was throwing that ball you got the same sense you did when he was trying to make something happen against the pats. Allen was decent today. The problem will come when Allen needs to make something happen, to see if he is a really good to elite QB.

I would say there's a few fans here who have completely unrealistic expectations, which is really strange considering Bills QB situation in last several years.  

If Allen doesn't throw over 3-4 TD's and over 300 yards then they just can't see much success.  I would still say Bills receiver corp is one of poorer in the league.  Several plays where no receiver gets open, every game.  But the Bills are a defensive team that relies on their run game and just a QB isn't going to change that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1