Post your crybaby thoughts here ONLY.

Chandler#81

I think the play that hurt us the most was late in the 3rd quarter. It was an Offside penalty on NE that was negated by a holding on Dawkins. One of our offensive linemen false started when the defender jumped Offside. The play should have been whistled dead as an Offside 5 yard penalty. But they let the play go live. Then it bit us in the butt. 

that among many other calls that constantly can go 50/50 and just always seem to fall in favor of the Patriots. 

I know everyone is pissed on JA’s 3 picks but to me it’s a wash. It’s almost like punting or changing field position. Especially when Bojo shanks and makes 22 yard punts. 

in a game this close though Brady didn’t win it for the Pats. He just didn’t lose it. So I realize JA probably lost the game. I think if he’s in the game he pulls out the win on that drive. I really do. 

For anyone trying to defend the hit on JA because he’s a runner you are mistaken. A defender can not target another player’s helmet with his own helmet or forearm. That’s a RB, WR, and especially a QB. The rule doesn’t say especially a QB. That’s my own add. But the rule is on any runner. It doesn’t limit it to a defenseless runner. In this case however JA was wrapped up and most definitely a defenseless runner. 

it was nice NE had more penalties than the Bills. I feel like there were at least 3-5 more that should have gone in our favor. 

blocked punt I assume is the responsibility of the personal protector or the punter. They should have recognized the gunners not covered. Either bring them in for extra protection or audible for a pass. That’s freaking frustrating. 

24 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

McDermott needs to get angry at his own guys every once and a while. I can’t take it anymore. Light a fire under some of these young guys. They don’t need to be coddled and encouraged, they need to be held to higher standards

was that cry baby enough for ya? 

I’d give you an 8 on the cry baby scale, so that’s like a B+? 

I cruised by on B+, why waste time for straight A’s?