Post your crybaby thoughts here ONLY.

Chandler#81

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Hard to make Ann argument for a pick when there was no contact.

Yea. I thought it was a pick too and I think they were right to throw the flag but on the replay it is clear he doesn't actually make contact... more by luck than judgment, but there has to be contact for a pick. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

this loss really hurts! Why? It was a very winnable game..

Because you just saw Josh Allen's ceiling and you are realizing it's high enough.

Wanna back into a wildcard game and then lose it?  He can do that for you.

Want more?  We need another QB.

• Like (+1) 1

OL is terrible in pass pro. That last play saw three guys blocking 1 rusher with Morse standing around holding his jock while a pass rusher had a free release in the edge to the QB. This was all game long. Bobby johnson gets a lot of credit for his hoo-rah coaching style but god, I can’t help but wonder how prepared they were up front 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Josh Allen took 6 points off the board twice being sacked in FG range on plays where he held it too long. That cannot happen.

And the throwing it into double coverage was an issue as was, for a third time this season, his demeanour when things start to go wrong. For me he unravels mentally and that is worrying. I don't mind a guy playing like Brett Favre but you gotta have his ability to dust yourself down, clear your head and go again and with Allen mistakes linger. 

It wasn't all on Josh. The ST miscues were plentiful - most obviously the blocked punt - and Barkley had a couple of nice throws but some mistakes too.

And the Pats D is good. It is. It is really good. I was the one saying all week it is a game where I am not fearful of Brady but of their defense. 

However, Josh was dreadful today. And it is okay to say that. It is the truth. He made the costly mistakes and he didn't make enough plays. I am not calling for him to be benched or anything like that and if he starts next week we have a better chance in Tennessee than if Barkley plays, without question, but people who try to downplay the extent to which Josh Allen cost the Bills that game do themselves a disservice. He was the main contributory factor. 

He has to get rid of those games from his repertoire. 

The Bills defense is without doubt a top 5 unit. It might be the best in the NFL. 

100 percent spot on. He also put the team in poor down and distance situations with inexplicably inaccurate throws early in the game. Not a good outing for Allen as a QUARTERBACK. He showed a ton of fight and I think we've seen enough to know that will always be the case. There's no reason to sugarcoat the overall performance. It wasn't good. Would have liked to see him have a shot at the end, but it is what it is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Just now, BaaadThingsMan said:

Pretty easy to see he was looking for Wallace and veered towards him as soon as Gordon passed through. It was a pick, bo contact needed. 

That's what I'm struggling to understand. Why is contact needed when the action is obviously intentional and takes the defender out of the play illegally