Post your crybaby thoughts here ONLY.

Chandler#81

Boooooo, bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Josh Allen sucks and we should have taken Mahomes. 

Josh Allen is too tall.

I don't like his poor excuse for facial hair.

Beane should be fired

McDermott should go with him.

My wife doesn't look at me the way she used to.

I think she's having an affair with the quiet man from church*

(*He looks a bit like Bill Belichick)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Josh Allen took 6 points off the board twice being sacked in FG range on plays where he held it too long. That cannot happen.

And the throwing it into double coverage was an issue as was, for a third time this season, his demeanour when things start to go wrong. For me he unravels mentally and that is worrying. I don't mind a guy playing like Brett Favre but you gotta have his ability to dust yourself down, clear your head and go again and with Allen mistakes linger. 

It wasn't all on Josh. The ST miscues were plentiful - most obviously the blocked punt - and Barkley had a couple of nice throws but some mistakes too.

And the Pats D is good. It is. It is really good. I was the one saying all week it is a game where I am not fearful of Brady but of their defense. 

However, Josh was dreadful today. And it is okay to say that. It is the truth. He made the costly mistakes and he didn't make enough plays. I am not calling for him to be benched or anything like that and if he starts next week we have a better chance in Tennessee than if Barkley plays, without question, but people who try to downplay the extent to which Josh Allen cost the Bills that game do themselves a disservice. He was the main contributory factor. 

He has to get rid of those games from his repertoire. 

The Bills defense is without doubt a top 5 unit. It might be the best in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I got three:

1**That int on the sideline was out of bounds since Zay had his hand on the ball and was out of bounds. It's in the rulebook.

2**That was a pick on the long completion to Gordon on 3rd down immediately following the non INT. 

3**A personal foul targeting the head penalty should supercede all penalties and be enforced! I mean WTF!

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

I got three:

1**That int on the sideline was out of bounds since Zay had his hand on the ball and was out of bounds. It's in the rulebook.

2**That was a pick on the long completion to Gordon on 3rd down immediately following the non INT. 

3**A personal foul targeting the head penalty should supercede all penalties and be enforced! I mean WTF!

On #3 I agree wholeheartedly. It is a joke. And I remember bitching about it when it happened to Cam in Denver too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

I got three:

Hard to make an argument for a pick when there was no contact.

Edited by Mr. WEO