The Duke Williams Bandwagon Post

ChicagoRic

I couldn’t watch the game, did Zay really have a pass hit his hands and not catch it???

2 hours ago, peterpan said:

Hard to imagine a worse player than Zay.  Duke Williams - put him in!

This is getting comical. Zay brings nothing to this team other than more drops. Josh rarely notices him. At least Duke would bring a redzone presence. I was shocked Zay made this team over Duke but I guess Sean's going to give him more time (like Peterman) to prove anything. 

3 hours ago, Distorted One said:

He's slow but screw it.  Why not at this point?

He's not as slow as people make him out to be. He gets judged by his combine numbers, which were terrible. But, he had gone about four months without playing a snap of football, or practicing with a team. His life was at a downward spiral at that time. But, if you watch him on the practice field now, he sure doesn't look any slower than Zay.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s time for the A #1, Zay has gotta be very near the end of his rope...

Go Bills!!!

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

He's not as slow as people make him out to be. He gets judged by his combine numbers, which were terrible. But, he had gone about four months without playing a snap of football, or practicing with a team. His life was at a downward spiral at that time. But, if you watch him on the practice field now, he sure doesn't look any slower than Zay.

I'm going by the highlight vids of him in Canada and my totally untrained eye.  I was totally unaware how fast he looked at camp this year so thanks for pointing that out.  He is a gamer.  There's something to be said about that alone.  Get him in the slot and mix it up there.  He's just so good about out muscling and out jumping the other guys.  It would be interesting to see what he can do.

3 hours ago, Pabstblueribbon said:

The killer for me wasnt even the contested catches. It was a low ball thrown by Barkley that once again bounced off his hands. It was heartbreaking. 

Call up the Duke. 

In the same 3 and out, Brown dropped 1 in his chest and Beasley dropped a low one. Cut them all!!

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

You will deny this, but you are a Zay apologist.

No denials. He's unfairly targeted imo. I like Josh, but he left 3 tds out there to Zay. If you look at film and deny the 3 potential tds, I suggest you take the Josh Allen colored glasses off.