The Duke Williams Bandwagon Post

ChicagoRic

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

I agree with this. Even if Duke isn't any better the fall off from Zay wouldn't be noticeable and the Bills would just go WR 3/4 shopping next year. WR 3/4 are a dime a dozen.

Honestly I feel Duke could possibly push smoke to #2 and Beasley to #3 in targets/ work load especially inside the 20

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Glad this isn't being talked about anywhere else......

I know it is but I feel it's not getting enough attention we desperately need a big bodied possession type red zone threat/ guy who actually looks behind him to locate the deep ball and adjust and can make 1 handed/contested catches it's obviously what Allen's game needs it aligns with his skill set perfectly Akin to plaxico and young eli

3 minutes ago, BillsBlue said:

Honestly I feel Duke could possibly push smoke to #2 and Beasley to #3 in targets/ work load especially inside the 20

I know it is but I feel it's not getting enough attention we desperately need a big bodied possession type red zone threat/ guy who actually looks behind him to locate the deep ball and adjust and can make 1 handed/contested catches it's obviously what Allen's game needs it aligns with his skill set perfectly Akin to plaxico and young eli

WTH?! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsBlue said:

I think it's safe to say everybody, fans, coaches, players, other GMs know what Zay Jones is. 

Right now Duke is an unknown maybe kind of known but nobody knows for sure. IMO he has a much higher ceiling that Zay does. Hoping we get to see for ourselves sooner than later how high that ceiling is. 

I almost get the feeling the Bills are auditioning Zay or don't really know what to do with him. It just seems like a strange situation with Zay and the team/McD/Beane, something seems off or odd.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsBlue said:

I know it's gotten a lot of attention but it needs more attention I feel it's the key to the playoffs and for Josh's development

Well, so long as YOU deem it to needing more attention. Anything else we can do for your m’lord?

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

I think it's safe to say everybody, fans, coaches, players, other GMs know what Zay Jones is. 

Right now Duke is an unknown maybe kind of known but nobody knows for sure. IMO he has a much higher ceiling that Zay does. Hoping we get to see for ourselves sooner than later how high that ceiling is. 

I almost get the feeling the Bills are auditioning Zay or don't really know what to do with him. It just seems like a strange situation with Zay and the team/McD/Beane, something seems off or odd.

If everybody already knows what Zay is, why would they be auditioning him?   The Bills arent using the regular season to showcase a wideout they would be lucky to get a 7th round draft pick for.   There isnt any ploy or 3D Chess going on.  They think Zay is better than Duke right now, and thats the bottom line.

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

If everybody already knows what Zay is, why would they be auditioning him?   The Bills arent using the regular season to showcase a wideout they would be lucky to get a 7th round draft pick for.   There isnt any ploy or 3D Chess going on.  They think Zay is better than Duke right now, and thats the bottom line.

Wouldn't be so sure about that.

They also thought Peterman was better than Tyrod, AJ and Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Well, so long as YOU deem it to needing more attention. Anything else we can do for your m’lord?

Yes please mail me 2 dozen wings from Duff's extra crispy ,medium, extra blue cheese, also mail me a 6 pack of Logan berry, and can't forget 2 large pepperoni pizzas from La Nova ?

• Haha (+1) 1