I having a hard time with this. This game has me in a dark place

30 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

I’m so upset and I see so many things the the refs did in this game that were wrong. I can’t accept what happened. This game hurt me the most. I’m fed up with the NFL and the patriots. 

We gave them the game not the refs. More dumb plays than ive seen in the whole year last year.

I'm in a dark place because I am now questioning my QB. This was the "coming out" game for him and he totally blew it!! I'm okay with making mistakes, but the same ones. His feel for situational football is poor as well. You have to know when to fold them and he continues to put team in bad spots. I don't see the good QBs making the same mistakes time and time again. Yes, the kid is a gamer but so is Fitzy.

Just now, the skycap said:

I'm in a dark place because I am now questioning my QB. This was the "coming out" game for him and he totally blew it!! I'm okay with making mistakes, but the same ones. His feel for situational football is poor as well. You have to know when to fold them and he continues to put team in bad spots. I don't see the good QBs making the same mistakes time and time again. Yes, the kid is a gamer but so is Fitzy.

It is what you expect from a 2nd year QB against the best Defensive mind in the NFL.  He has to learn from it though.  Just because he has a strong arm it doesn't mean you need to use it all the time.  He will be fine.  He needs to show up in the playoffs. That is all that matters.

35 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

I’m so upset and I see so many things the the refs did in this game that were wrong. I can’t accept what happened. This game hurt me the most. I’m fed up with the NFL and the patriots. 

Please do not give up hope. The Bills learned alot today and showed us that they are getting close. They have found out what they needed to know about the Patriots.

No fanbase should have to go through what we have w/ the Patriots.

Too many of these "should have" game.  Brady's record against us is insanely one-sided, but we have lost at least 5-6 of these where we really outplayed them & had it.

And then you've got Edelman with his derogatory post-game Instagram. Hey, Julie - you should be on your knees thanking your defense.  Shut the eff up about the big "win" you got.

39 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

If it makes you feel any better, our QB sucked...had nothing to do with the refs

20 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Yes, the refs showed their usual incompetence, but I'm pretty encouraged by most of what the Bills did in the game, particularly the defense.  

The biggest mistake by the refs was on the last "interception" thrown by Allen.  As the officiating expert for CBS explained, it should have been ruled incomplete because the ball touched a Bills player who was out of bounds before the New England player secured it.  Even though the ball and the New England player appeared to be in bounds, touching any player whose feet are out of bounds means the ball should be ruled out of bounds.  Bills lose possession and New England gets good field position based on the bad call.

Isn't this the same rule that the Patriots benefited from in 2001.  The unconscious guy who was out of bounds play?  

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Gotta. Let.  It. Go.  We are at the quarter point.  3 and 1.  It's all good.  Relax.

He’s not wrong.  The refs really did make some ridiculous decisions.  

The nfl needs to change the rule were ever penalty offsets.  A helmet to helmet smash of the QB yielded us zero yes because of an illegal formation or w/e it was. Just ridiculous. Now our franchise qb has a bad concussion. Sweet and so typical 

55 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

I will avenge the loss today as I am currently training a Pats*** fan to take my place after my promotion... It doesn't change the outcome of the game unfortunately, but hey, gotta get mine somehow. ?

55 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The refs also missed a face mask by the Bills.

Lets not be morons and blame this game on the refs.

Missed facemask, 3 picked up flags, a non called pick play, an interception that shouldnt have been allowed to stand, oh I think the refs had plenty to do with the outcome of this game.

Just now, pop gun said:

Missed facemask, 3 picked up flags, a non called pick play, an interception that shouldnt have been allowed to stand, oh I think the refs had plenty to do with the outcome of this game.

Please.

Whining about the refs is for teenagers.

54 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Sorry, but this is one of those games that haunt me. I've spent 20 years watching us lose to NE and I'm f'king sick of it. It's the one team that makes my skin crawl. I just want to take them down and win the AFC East for once in two decades.

We will.  They're on notice, and if belichick has half a brain he's already planning the next meeting.  McD is an elite defensive mind and it's just a matter of time before our O hits it's stride.