I having a hard time with this. This game has me in a dark place

2 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

I’m so upset and I see so many things the the refs did in this game that were wrong. I can’t accept what happened. This game hurt me the most. I’m fed up with the NFL and the patriots. 

It's just a game. The Bills D is legit.

Have some sex tonight and in the morning you'll feel better

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

I’m so upset and I see so many things the the refs did in this game that were wrong. I can’t accept what happened. This game hurt me the most. I’m fed up with the NFL and the patriots. 

It's just a game, bud.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter.  Not even a little bit.

NFL football is a fun distraction, and it's certainly not worth your mental health being impacted.

• Like (+1) 3

meh, its one game,  against a very good football team.    tbh,  the outcome didnt surprise me.   how it got to the outcome did a bit,  but things happen.    this isnt the first time a Belicheck defense made a QB look bad.   and it wont be the last.

if Josh learns from this,  everything will be fine.    When Kelly first got here our offense wasnt ready,  we had a playoff D but had to wait a year or two for the O to catch up.    this isnt a superbowl top tier team,  yet.   coupla players away, and some learning time needed.

this shouldnt be a surprise tbh.   

A close loss is always frustrating. I hate it too.

But...because of how close this game is....I get from now until the next matchup with the Pats NOT thinking the season is over...and if the Bills can win the next couple of games and the Pats show ANY weakness (like they did today), i'll at least be thinking there is a chance of the division being in play.

Moral Victory? I guess I'm looking at it that way, but if the Bills follow this up with a win next week and the pats lose or play some closer games...It make the season really interesting.