Josh Allen lost the game by himself

dayman

Just now, NoSaint said:

Deep breathe. 

Hes going to have off weeks and the front office still owes him some more talent on offense around him.

im not sold on him but you can’t toss him aside any time he has a bad 2-3 quarters 

How about starting by cutting Lee Smith and the punter,  Smith with 4 penalties and the punter just stinks

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dayman said:

Hate to say it but today is the first game I am really starting to question if he'll ever be more than average at best (which certainly would have been good enough to win today).

Not trying to over react but he was absolute garage today and it's inexcusable. It's 2019 you are supposed to be better than that in year 2. 

Wrong

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

He lost it by making multiple terrible decisions.

He says ***** won’t happen again but he goes back out there and does even more of the same.

.needs to get out of this azzclown mindset about taking the game over himself......too many unforced errors based on poor decision making......

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dayman said:

Hate to say it but today is the first game I am really starting to question if he'll ever be more than average at best (which certainly would have been good enough to win today).

Not trying to over react but he was absolute garage today and it's inexcusable. It's 2019 you are supposed to be better than that in year 2. 

The opposing QB? Sucked too. 

If he was average, we win , easily! 

Those 2 sacks were AWFUL.  1 made it a 49 yarder. 1 knocked us out of FG range. 

Throwing off back foot. Multiple , inexcusable ints  . 

Also the first time I'm thinking that he can't cut it and will never stop making these mistakes. They're unacceptable, inexcusable plays he's making. I feel like I've been duped

He held onto the ball way too long today, something he started doing last week.  His downfield accuracy was horrible.  Throwing into double-coverage off his back foot is inexcusable.  The sack before the half was a killer.

Not sure where he goes from here.  The first three games was spent trying to get him play within the context and rhythm of the offense.  Today he just blew that away.

And Duke Williams needs to take Zay Jones roster spot now.  Could have used a big red-zone receiver today.  Zay isn't that guy, and offers little else to the offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

In my mind, the jury is still out on Allen.  However, he is a special talent AND he's a young QB.  Considering he just went up against the #1 D in the NFL, he's my QB.  That hit he took, I'm LIVID.  That was ridiculous.  We are just as good as the *expletive* *Pats.  F that team.  We are in good hands and have a good team.  We may have lost, but we proved that we have arrived.  Have faith everyone.  And, this is not a moral victory, this is a good enough effort to beat the cheats and the refs.  Sorry, still P-O'd about the hit...

How good did the "GOAT" Brady look today? Not playing favorites the Patriots have statistically an even better defense, AND better weapons on offense... Yet Brady and Allen both scored the same amount of points, obviously brady had 0 to do with blocked punt.

I love Allen, I am not ashamed, I am also not ashamed to say he played like crap today. He was terrible, looked like felt the need to make a huge play as soon as we went down for some reason. Belicheck also has a 17-1 record againsdt 1st and 2nd year starters - its Allen's 15th game. Allen has been starting in this league for more years than ALlen has games under his belt. Is he not allowed one bad game against the NFL's record setting top defense?

Edited by PolishPrince