Josh Allen in concussion protocol: Update cleared 10/5

YoloinOhio

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
4 minutes ago, FriendlyFire said:

How about a helmet to helmet on Brady by Buffalo in 2015 or a cheap shot clean his clock after a play in 2014 ? Would those meet your approval? People said if "we ever did this to Brady" 3 times right off the bat. I sure there are more. So you"re saying Nates wasn't cheap because it was in the mid 2000's? interesting. In your opinion what year did cheap shots start? And you're calling me an idiot?

You are clearly an idiot for posting that video.  Today we fully know the damage those hits are doing to people.  Those hits were perfectly legal in the game when it happened with Nate.  Purposely ignoring that fact shows you are a freaking idiot, or you are not being genuine.  Either way I don't care.  The whole Patriots organization is full of scumbags and they have the worst, most arrogant fans in the NFL.  Go lick AB's ballsack ya donkey.

3 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

You are clearly an idiot for posting that video.  Today we fully know the damage those hits are doing to people.  Those hits were perfectly legal in the game when it happened with Nate.  Purposely ignoring that fact shows you are a freaking idiot, or you are not being genuine.  Either way I don't care.  The whole Patriots organization is full of scumbags and they have the worst, most arrogant fans in the NFL.  Go lick AB's ballsack ya donkey.

You are wrong about the legality and also very immature

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
3 minutes ago, FriendlyFire said:

You are wrong about the legality and also very immature

Trolling with a video from the mid 2000's and still not acknowledging the things every single person knows now, that they didn't know when that hit was made is pretty mature.  Sorry but I'm not nice to donkey's.  

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

2 minutes ago, FriendlyFire said:

very immature

Says the guy that goes to a Bills board to defend the New England Patriots.  Your intention in visiting the site was pretentious and you weren't really looking for good football conversation either. 

Go back to your friends and share the news that Bills fans were mean and called you names.

Saying that Josh Allen is at fault for being the victim of an illegal hit because he was running is like saying a woman is at fault for being the victim of sexual assault because she was wearing a skirt.

Josh Allen was doing something completely normal and legal, and was hit in an illegal manner. The only person who needs to adjust his game is the defender who committed the illegal hit.

14 minutes ago, devldog131 said:

Saying that Josh Allen is at fault for being the victim of an illegal hit because he was running is like saying a woman is at fault for being the victim of sexual assault because she was wearing a skirt.

Josh Allen was doing something completely normal and legal, and was hit in an illegal manner. The only person who needs to adjust his game is the defender who committed the illegal hit.

Being hit while you are running is one thing. Being hit helmet to helmet when you have already been tackled down while the defender lowers his head into you is a whole other situation.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Still not enough recognition that Beasley didn’t throw a block on that scramble. 

97B9197D-B645-4014-B1E0-C4AD7145B853.jpeg

I just noticed this watching the replay. Beasley is just standing and watching. It was a big 3rd down and he could have taken 31 out of the play. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FriendlyFire said:

How about a helmet to helmet on Brady by Buffalo in 2015 or a cheap shot clean his clock after a play in 2014 ? Would those meet your approval? People said if "we ever did this to Brady" 3 times right off the bat. I sure there are more. So you"re saying Nates wasn't cheap because it was in the mid 2000's? interesting. In your opinion what year did cheap shots start? 

The question isn’t cheap shots, the question is illegal helmet to helmet contact with immediate ejection.

I believe that rule changed in 2017, but certainly the hits were made illegal earlier.  2011 I believe but not checking now

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The question isn’t cheap shots, the question is illegal helmet to helmet contact with immediate ejection.

I believe that rule changed in 2017, but certainly the hits were made illegal earlier.  2011 I believe but not checking now

Thanks. That sounds about right.

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah, Barkley is going to get at least this next start. Hopefully that is all though. 

23 minutes ago, TuelTime said:

Makes me miss Bob Woods.

Woods actually enjoys knocking the snot out of people when blocking. One of the things I really liked about that guy.