Josh Allen in concussion protocol: Update cleared 10/5

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Deep2Moulds46 said:

Dr. David Chao just said on his Sunday Night Football Halftime chat that it's very unlikely Josh Allen clears concussion protocol in time to play next Sunday

Well that’s just *****in craptastic 

12 minutes ago, Deep2Moulds46 said:

Dr. David Chao just said on his Sunday Night Football Halftime chat that it's very unlikely Josh Allen clears concussion protocol in time to play next Sunday

Cant we just pretend it never happened, like Al Riveron seemed to do? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

This sucks. I’m going to the game next week, really wanted to see Allen in person. Here’s to hoping the defense puts out another stellar performance, Singletary comes back, and we run all day long against the Titans.  

No team is going to let you run on them all day with your backup QB in there, I’m afraid. 

Isn’t it so typical that every time we play the Pats in a meaningful game they not only leave us feeling disgusted after the game but also take out a key player to put us at a disadvantage for our next game(s)?

Tre White... Josh Allen ...heck we can go back to the Wilfork hit on JP losman the one time he was actually having a decent season.

been going on for years. I even predicted it would happen (them beating us and costing us a key player due to dirty play). Because sadly that’s how common it has become.

only happens against the pats too. Gotta love it!

22 minutes ago, Deep2Moulds46 said:

He doesn't know how Josh will react.

I lost my football career to over 10 concussions and some I bounced right back from and some lingered

I never looked as spry as Allen did after he left the medical tent

I'd be shocked if missed the game

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Deep2Moulds46 said:

I don’t want him to play next Sunday with the bye coming up.