Josh Allen in concussion protocol: Update cleared 10/5

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Actually times haven’t changed that much at all.  Guys like Alonzo, Burfict, Gronkowski and this scumbag today continue to head hunt and what’s the impact? 15 yards and maybe few bucks relative to earnings?  Some guys just want to injure other players, and for all the league posturing on making the game safer, the league saw this play as a borderline hit.  According to some of the guys who play the game, the rules slide one way or the other on shots like this.  

Player safety is vitally important for for some players. 

You mean like creating a penalty for hitting a qb in the legs after a star qb goes out for the season?

Happens to any other qb though.... 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Post them here. Haven’t seen anything. Unsure if he will be at podium

update: officially in concussion protocol 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Post them here. Haven’t seen anything. Unsure if he will be at podium

update: officially in concussion protocol 

Any update on Josh Allen's injury? 8:48pm

52 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

You can argue that with no complaint from me but to imply the call on this play was to cancel out the hit doesn’t seem accurate. That’s all I was saying.

I was at the game and did not see a flag on the field for holding.  

When the ref said there were two penalties I thought they were calling Buffalo for retaliation as tempers were starting to flare.  Holding was a surprise, would love to know who was holding and see the replay.  

That said, I do not think holding offsets the personal foul, but the NFL has their rules.  

I also think the Pats* player should have been ejected and I doubt we have heard the last of it.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Chris, you been coming on this board for a long time and have done your fair share of trolling.

Most times many here have tolerated your comments no matter what they were.

I feel it's in very bad taste for you to come on here after our team had our QB go down the way he did and talk the way you have.

I will make a point to comment equally in bad taste for any bad thing that happens to your team in the future.

You have show your true colors and they are in very bad taste.

I guess being a M@ss hole is just in your blood.

This! It's one thing to comment on a win but to basically trash and celebrate our QB getting a concussion is down right despicable... but you are a Pat's fan who cheered on a serial killer basically 

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, vincec said:

Yeah, he learned that it's a lot better to have RBs and TEs helping you on every pass play that doesn't involve the QB throwing it in 1.5 seconds.

We got consistent pressure though , minus the sacks . By far one of the worse performances by Brady. His Offense scored a whopping 9 points ..

Our line as a whole had their way with their ol . This defense is built to beat them and 9 points vs NE is beyond phenomenal.

So , I think it's a bit unfair to cast blame on any defensive player

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I think he misses next week.  He was out.  He looked drunk on the sideline.  

Protect his career and be cautious 

Give him the bye if he needs it, then the early bye doesn’t feel so bad. 

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The Pats had about 400 yards, Michel was close to 100, Brady had 260-270. 

I guess so, but they had 3 points at halftime and 13 overall so they were pretty much stopped, IMO. Points are what count after all.

16 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I was at the game and did not see a flag on the field for holding.  

When the ref said there were two penalties I thought they were calling Buffalo for retaliation as tempers were starting to flare.  Holding was a surprise, would love to know who was holding and see the replay.  

That said, I do not think holding offsets the personal foul, but the NFL has their rules.  

I also think the Pats* player should have been ejected and I doubt we have heard the last of it.  

I noticed the flag flying through the background while they were showing the replay of the hit. Immediately I knew it was going to be offsetting f’n penalties and the Bills were screwed in more ways than one.

And yeah, he should have been ejected.  

Edited by MDH

39 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

In the last ten years how many important games did any defense defend the Patriots, keep them to limited yards and points, as the Bills did. They we're ridiculous, especially because the offense turned the ball over.

It was a tough loss, but I think it's pretty clear now that Brady* is pretty useless against a good defense. His endzone pick was worse than any Allen pick today because he should have known better than to throw that ball. Not to mention, watching Brady roll out is like watching Herman Munster test out new shoes. I know they're 4-0, but if I were demented enough to be a Pats* fan, I'd be concerned moving forward.

Why I'm optimistic: our offense has a lot of new parts and they will continue to improve over the season while the defense keeps them in the game.  Going to be a great season.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

This! It's one thing to comment on a win but to basically trash and celebrate our QB getting a concussion is down right despicable... but you are a Pat's fan who cheered on a serial killer basically 

It shows you Chris66's true character.

Keyboard warrior who would pee his pants if he ever bumped into Josh Allen.