Josh Allen in concussion protocol: Update cleared 10/5

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Like I said brady wouldnt have put himself in that position.

It wasnt a facemask it was a brush. You see that in every game

On the no call pi he never touched him your allowed to make the defender move. No such thing as a penalty for intent

That is, by far, the most egregious and obvious case of evading a question as I've ever seen.

It's really simple: if that we're Brady, what would you say? You won't answer because you refuse to acknowledge the obvious: that it was a scumbag hit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Like I said brady wouldnt have put himself in that position.

It wasnt a facemask it was a brush. You see that in every game

On the no call pi he never touched him your allowed to make the defender move. No such thing as a penalty for intent

the number 83 tries to block makes a move to avoid contact but fails and stumbles the defensive player

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

That is, by far, the most egregious and obvious case of evading a question as I've ever seen.

It's really simple: if that we're Brady, what would you say? You won't answer because you refuse to acknowledge the obvious: that it was a scumbag hit.

And don't understand how no one have mentioned the Jerry Hughes clap to a helmet teammate that was a personal foul several years ago

3 minutes ago, poblano said:

the number 83 tries to block makes a move to avoid contact but fails and stumbles the defensive player

And don't understand how no one have mentioned the Jerry Hughes clap to a helmet teammate that was a personal foul several years ago

There are so many its hard to remember, brady is the goat but the Pat's have the refs In their pocket every week, it's just a fact at this point 

35 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Quite noticeable that you didn't answer the question. 

That's because that was a scumbag hit. And they doubled down with KVN scumming Barkley without him being anywhere near the football.

Can't win clean? Play dirty. It's the Patriot Way.

Best part is that the officials throw a BS holding flag to ensure that they don't even get a yardage punishment.

Nice league we've got here. Kowtow to an organization run by a John who sanctions repeated cheating and pays his QB through dummy corporations to circumvent the salary cap.

Bandit, the holding flag came out before the hit. It wasn’t to ensure offsetting. 

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Bandit, the holding flag came out before the hit. It wasn’t to ensure offsetting. 

Please drop your attempt to mitigate a scumbag hit on the Bills franchise QB. I know you love the technicality of the rules, but this very hit is why Football is at crisis at all levels. They need to eliminate it for a reason, and if the rules don't cover it -theyre wrong!

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower

2 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Weak sauce in here. Soooo much worry and negativity.

I know! I'm very disappointed too but we went swing for swing with what many consider the best team in the game.

This defense should impose their will in Tennessee. 

Motor will be back , the way Gore is running , that could be a LETHAL 1-2 punch. I think we might win with Motor today. The OL opened up some enormous holes.

Motor likely scores on one of those runs. But our QB played possibly his worse game and we were still in it til the end. 

Gotta get the W @ Tenn by any means possible. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'm still waiting on all the holding calls against Jerry.  We all know those will never come.

You can argue that with no complaint from me but to imply the call on this play was to cancel out the hit doesn’t seem accurate. That’s all I was saying.

6 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Please drop your attempt to mitigate a scumbag hit on the Bills franchise QB. I know you love the technicality of the rules, but this very hit is why Football is at crisis at all levels. They need to eliminate it for a reason, and if the rules don't cover it -theyre wrong!

Saying the holding flag came before the hit isn’t justifying the hit or arguing a technicality.

Heck, I’ve agreed it’s a bad hit, should be penalty and should be fined. And was penalized. And will be fined. 

All I did was debate with a few folks if the guys goal was to decapitate him or he was just trying to stop him with a big (and poorly controlled) hit.

It will never be eliminated fully. I agree it should be minimized though. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Saying the holding flag came before the hit isn’t justifying the hit or arguing a technicality.

Heck, I’ve agreed it’s a bad hit, should be penalty and should be fined. And was penalized. And will be fined. 

All I did was debate with a few folks if the guys goal was to decapitate him or he was just trying to stop him with a big (and poorly controlled) hit.

It will never be eliminated fully. I agree it should be minimized though. 

I don't agree with you on this one but it's cool. Keep doing what you're doing. You're likely the most level headed poster here.