Josh Allen in concussion protocol: Update cleared 10/5

YoloinOhio

...despite never being a fan of the well traveled Barkley signing (affectionately called him "Victoria") the kid may have finally found his comfort zone in Bflo, showing up last year and in the 2019 pre-season.....if Josh can't go, Barkley could get the job done.....stay tuned.....

9 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Josh will get a week or two vacation here to think about this one.  Hopefully he'll learn, but I kind of think this is what you get.  It's sad, but you rarely see a QB progress much any more. 

Alex Smith and Drew Brees say “Hi!”.  Case Keenum and Nick Foles say “well, with the right OC and pieces....”. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Weve seen players say they don’t remember finishing games so I’m not sure a light jog means much. 

Its the worst kind of message board injury. We know nothing and it’s all guessing.

It might even be a good thing if he forgets this game. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Hope the NFL decides to reprimand the spearing of Allen. Pretty unfortunate the Pats have been allowed to illegally injure our players the way they have.

Frankly, I’m surprised he wasn’t ejected. I fully expect a big fine and possibly a suspension. There was no need for that as Allen was already under tackle.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

GOAT doesn’t panic run like that and fail to get to the ground safely

geez but Allen won’t last two years gleefully running into hits like that 

we told y’all so for a long time now...::

That is such a bs assessment of the foul. He was already going to ground and then gets speared for no reason. Intentional helmet to helmet. Effing Patriots. Reminded me of the Gronk elbow drop.

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Barkley would be easy to game plan for with 1 week of prep

Below average arm strength

No escapability

Doesn't feel pressure well

If Allen is healthy I'm ? starting him

Thank you.  Barkley is way overrated here. He could have won this game despite his glaring limitations but you don't want to rely on him more than a half or a game. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Thank you.  Barkley is way overrated here. He could have won this game despite his glaring limitations but you don't want to rely on him more than a half or a game. 

Yea he's a poor man's chase Daniels...

Those guys have their value in the league... Because they can come in in a pinch and play well usually

Game plan for him and take away his strengths... IE- bracket quick slants and take away quick outs..  and all he is left with us throwing checkdowns and a quick 9 route