Post Game Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

Cheatin' *****.  All I want is for us to injure Brady.  Badly.  Phantom holding call on Dawkins when Allen was cheapshotted.  CBS not replaying key plays all game long that could have favored the Bills.  Refs picking up Cheats facemask flags when the Bills are in the red zone.  Missing the facemask on JA.  I don't want to hear about dynasty.  It's only that way because the NFL wants it that way.  It's disgusting.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

We kicked their ass...Brady and Patriot offense looked terrible, we outgained them 375 to 225 in yards and forced 3 and out after 3 and out but kept turning the ball over and got stopped on a 4th and goal from the 3 that would have given us the lead. And of course Bojorquez had a punt blocked for a TD that only seems to happen against the Pats.

So you're telling me we held the patriots to 16 (9 given the blocked punt TD) and we still lost. Daam, if you would of game me that score line before the game, I would of for sure thought we would win. 

I'll have to watch the game in its entirety. Thank-you.

1 minute ago, HomeTeam said:

So you're telling me we held the patriots to 16 (9 given the blocked punt TD) and we still lost. Daam, if you would of game me that score line before the game, I would of for sure thought we would win. 

I'll have to watch the game in its entirety. Thank-you.

I wouldn’t if I were you

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

Just finished work. Someone fill me in, what happened?  Haha

Remember the interception in the Bengals game with Josh going backwards and clearly should have just thrown it away?  Picture that times 3.  We moved the ball better than the Pats.  Defense played lights out.  Special teams had the punt gaff.  Outside of that it was close and winnable we just made more mistakes.  Moral of the story is play well and make less mistakes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Cheatin' *****.  All I want is for us to injure Brady.  Badly.  Phantom holding call on Dawkins when Allen was cheapshotted.  CBS not replaying key plays all game long that could have favored the Bills.  Refs picking up Cheats facemask flags when the Bills are in the red zone.  Missing the facemask on JA.  I don't want to hear about dynasty.  It's only that way because the NFL wants it that way.  It's disgusting.

I was also nauseated after the final INT how the network showed a bunch of Patriots fans cheering 

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

We kicked their ass...Brady and Patriot offense looked terrible, we outgained them 375 to 225 in yards and forced 3 and out after 3 and out but kept turning the ball over and got stopped on a 4th and goal from the 3 that would have given us the lead. And of course Bojorquez had a punt blocked for a TD that only seems to happen against the Pats.

And a big chunk of their yards was off a pick that wasn't called

• Like (+1) 1

ffs get off the Mahomes crap.    u have zero idea how he plays if he came here.   so many different moving parts to consider.

mbe he comes here and our offense ruins him.   mbe he comes here and becomes better than he already is.  regardless,  this 2nd guessing garbage is pointless....

2 minutes ago, Buddo said:

One thing that is true is that the D is legit. An awful lot to work on on offense though.

There are guys who will have to up their game, or will be gone in the future - and I do not include Allen in that.

I would cut Zay Jones tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2