Post Game Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

s1200_27336348_803079359884864_599122688

This guy has been crusading against JA since we drafted him. It’s ridiculous nonsense. 

People around here act like we just lost to the Dolphins,  not the defending SB champs who hadn’t given up an offensive TD since the AFC championship. 

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Actually 1 off season not 2. How many has Barkley had? What has Barkley done in his career to think he can get us into the playoffs? What did he do today to make you think that?

This! Barkley is where he is supposed to be, a good backup and locker room guy 

Just now, Augie said:

I’ll call it more concerned than worried (it won’t affect MY life in a significant way), but you’d have to be blind to not have reservations. I just know some of the best QB’s of all time looked pretty ugly early, including Elway, Aikman and Peyton. NOT saying he’s THAT caliber, but it happens.

Josh was NOT my guy coming out of college, but he’s OUR guy now and slowly wining me over, despite what we saw today. I kept saying there will be some serious bumps in the road. Today is high on that list.  

Absolutely. Concerned is a better word for it.

• Like (+1) 1

We'll all talk about the cheap ***** hitnto take Allen out. And how we got screwed ..again.  But how about that interception that the DB clearly bobbled, as he's being grabbed by say Jones who's out of bounds.   That play lead to 3pts for the cheating team and should not have stood. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

What did the Patriot offense look like? They literally did nothing in the 2nd half.

Please remind me who won the game. I seem to have forgotten after reading your incredibly irrelevant point.

The positives folks.

We took Belichick's team down to the wire with a young team getting better. His offense which was moving at will against other teams could not do anything against us. We had a special teams gaff that was most of the difference.

We scored against NE when teams have not been able to do that at all.

How about Peko, and 7th round pick Johnson? Edmunds was filling holes and where Sony hurt us last year, he was pretty much stuffed all game long.

Brady's throws look like Barkley's only worse.

Gore was amazing, but having Singletary back will be huge. Knox stepped up when needed and is turning into the TE asset I have been looking for on the Bills. Allen will learn or he will end up being replaced by the organization. The onus is on him, but I would like to see this O-line improve a bit more. Not excusing the poor decisions outside the pocket, just the many times the pocket collapses, or edge rushers getting their hands on our QBs.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Coulda had Brady too! I mean, how long are we really going to do this for? Its pointless. Same as rationalizing games by ' well if this happened then we'd have won'. 

It sucks they lost. It was there for the taking. As C.T. said, the tide is turning. This team is coming of age. Sure the O needs to catch up but thats a REALLY good D. They took their lumps and stayed in the game and made it interesting. They put up a respectable fight and should have fans encouraged for the rest of the season. This time to find a new qb crap is just dumb. Grow up and be a man football fan. Some of these comments make me ashamed for Bills fans. Couple butt hurt idiots making themselves look like fools. Sad. Dont hang your head - be encouraged. They hung with the Pats proving they can hang w/anyone. Not something we've been able to say w/out and flukiness in 18 years. Cheers!!

Well that brady miss was 20 years and umpteen regimes ago. The mahomes pick was OUR pick in ‘17. Literally ours. Under this coach. So nice strawman, but try again.

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

What a bunch of bullcrap. That was clearly an intent-to-injure hit. There was no reason for him to lead with his helmet into the helmet of a runner who was in the middle of being tackled.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tcali said:

he hasnt played more than a half of smart football in any of the games so far...in fact vs cincy and the giants he played one half. vs the jets he played a quarter. vs NE he played one series.

Thanks. That’s my point. 

He’s a gamer when he wants to be... but then he’ll make inconceivable and bad decisions that badly hurt this team at other times.  Today I saw the look of a kid who was beaten before the game started. One good series was way too little way too late.

Im not at all suggesting we need to move on from him.. but how he responds is critical right now.  Getting him some more offensive help would be great too!  

Just now, Koko78 said:

Please remind me who won the game. I seem to have forgotten after reading your incredibly irrelevant point.

The Pats escaped with a win due to too many idiotic plays by the Bills....might have been more dumb plays in this game than i saw all of last season. Bills have nothingnto hang their head about. They were the better team today even tho they lost and the Pats are only kidding themselves if they think otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Patriots fans are disgusting people.  They're all over twitter whining about how that wasn't a "good win" and how bad the refs were.

I can't wait until that crowd has to deal w/ an actual losing season.

It won't be a crowd anymore at that point...there will be 20K empty seats.