Post Game Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, CommonCents said:

Way to quote an established poster in his worst moment as to cause him problems. You and the guy who knocked out Allen get a savior of the day award. FTR I edited my own post before you quoted it. Do you. 

Dont really care how “established” you are around here. Rules apply the same to everyone (or so the mods tell me). So bypass the profanity filter all you want if you think you can ‘cause you’re so “established”

4 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Hate to say it but it might be time to move on from Allen. This team is really good and Barkley can at least get us to the playoffs. 

Josh has had two off seasons, two training camps, two preseasons, and 16 games. He’s been erratic at best but today was the first time I started to question his mental toughness. This game reminded me of the Peterman five picks game in that Josh got so far into his own head that he couldn’t execute the most basic tasks required by an NFL QB. You have to be able to move on to the next play. So much of what happened today he did to himself, and that’s the worst part of it.

Even Dabol was screaming at him to "use your head". I don't know what to make of Allen anymore.  His deep ball is a joke. His poise today was absent. The offense and ST let everone down.  If there was ever a day Brady was there for the taking, today was it....

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Unless you’re so drunk you can’t physically see, what he said is accurate. The offense is pathetic, particularly the passing offense. A pristine scripted drive out of half time and and inspiring performance by gore aside, the offense is a complete mess and it starts with unforced errors by the QB.

Yawn.  So sober up.  Your posts are eternally negative.  Surprise, surprise... more negativity.  Get over it.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Well, except for the cheap shot to the QB. That just has to take precedence over another penalty . Anyway, the Bills should have submarined Brady’s knees in return. 

Why the league allows the pats' to play dirty is beyond me. But, we should not try and injure players, outside of the players who speared Allen. 

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

I do not like that we lost at all, but at least we know now that defeating the Pats is possible. On an absolutely ugly day, the Bills almost won the game despite  making mistake after mistake. This was no blow out, and the Pats escaped with a win and they know it. We'll get em...the gap is closing.

Maybe but then again we have played them tight and lost one game many times to get blown out in the second meeting.  Allen needs to improve his decision making  Hoodie will keep exploiting that

Sorry - Allen would have had a much better chance to win this game. It was huge that he was out.

Obviously, he still makes a lot of terrible mistakes. But he's such a gamer. He has that "refuse to lose" mentality, and we missed him at the end.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Paulus said:

Why the league allows the pats' to play dirty is beyond me. But, we should not try and injure players, outside of the players who speared Allen. 

I don’t kno, but they do. Therefore Brady = fair game. Take him out with a dome or knee shot. 

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Dont really care how “established” you are around here. Rules apply the same to everyone (or so the mods tell me). So bypass the profanity filter all you want if you think you can ‘cause you’re so “established”

Bypass or be surprised that it didn’t get edited? Let’s see some insightful content out of you and determine who provides value. So that’s an admission you quoted someone’s as to ensure their post was noted? Goodluck. 

Edited by CommonCents

2 minutes ago, Josh_Allen said:

If Josh Allen didn't get hurt, the Bills would have won this game.  That's my takeaway :)

....well then you certainly arent going by how he played for 90% of the game. We had so many chances to win this game...and just screwed up time after time.Thats why we worry about JA mentally....which is way more of a concern than his inaccuracy.Good coaches and smart players can work around their physical limitations

1 minute ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I might be slightly over reacting, but yes belichick knows how to make young QBs look terrible (goff suber bowl). BUT, belichick didn't force allen to make those incredibly terrible throws. All the picks were 100% terrible throws and decisions by Allen and those mistakes will never beat good teams. I thought Allen looked more decisive so far this year and better throws, today he was worse than he's ever been.

No question, he was a deer in the headlights. Very bad first half, epically so. BUT, how about the lack of blocking? And when did we start launching the long ball like that? We haven’t done that since last year! First 3 games, we didn’t do that. Now, we have no blocking but we start going long? Josh looked horrible, but it wasn’t ALL on Josh.

Then he later looked like good Josh again. He went 6-6 on a TD drive, first given up by Pats all year. He was getting his groove before the cheap headshot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Can we all just admit it already? Zay is a bust. Yes, he’s been dealt some bad QB’ing and overall poor offensive team mates, but I struggle to even see how this guy is a top 4 receiver on our team. Juju should’ve been the pick. Instead we had his former receivers coach at ECU in McDermott’s ear. Guy plays small, and not just physically. 

Wow. You lead off with poor qb play and poor cast of mates. Way to not prove a point. Zay would have 3-4 tds already, if not for Josh. 1 ea. against the Giants and Bengals and possibility 2 today. He catches a pass on our td drive today, catches a huge 1st down pass against the Jets on our game winning TD. Zay isn't great, but right now he's not the problem. We're 3-1 and if Josh hits Zay, we probably win. JuJu ain't coming through that door. 

Allen had plenty of time on many throws today...

either...

A - Find the open wr

B - Find a covered wr and throw it where only he can catch it

C - Throw it out of bounds

D - Run AND GET DOWN

...instead we got BAD THROWS THAT WERE INTERCEPTED AND SACKS!

Loss is on him...and to a lesser extent Barkley. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1