Post Game Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Yeah...if you hold the ball long enough you’re OL looks like crap and in turn you make bad throws off your back foot. 

There were plenty of drop backs where he could thrown without any pressure. Instead hold the ball for more than 3 seconds and you’re going to be in trouble.  

Really? And how were those receivers at the 3 second mark? From what I saw, not a lot of open space out there.

5 minutes ago, WhickedWilliams said:

If Allen isn’t knocked out w/ dirty hit, we win this game. Barkley looked confused by the pats defense.

Barkley made some nice plays at the end but I would have liked to see Allen as well. Just to see how he reacted to the situation.

2 hours ago, Success said:

I suppose I should feel like you, but I feel like I need therapy. There isn't a happy cell in my body right now.  New England has ruined this game for me.

So tired of these "moral victories."  I just want to beat that team. I want that team in the past.

The Patriots****** win because they're willing to do what other teams won't do (because there are rules)

Just now, LabattBlue said:

So now it’s the receivers fault and not the OL?

By no means, sir! It was a COMPLETE offensive failure.

QB included.

But unlike some of the jokers around these parts, I have a bit of perspective. I mean, you have a guy here calling for MATT BARKLEY to start.

Yeah, no thanks.

Would like to see three personnel changes by next week. 

Get Zay Jones off the team. He sucks. Doesn’t separate, terrible body control and had never made a play that any other receiver in the league wouldn’t have made. Duke needs to be on this roster to high point balls and body small CBs out. If that means you cut Zay than just do it.

Get a new punter. Bono is the Worst punter in the league. The snap was horrible on the block but could he have taken anymore time. Plus the 21 yard punt was a nice touch near the end of the game. Time to move on there. 

Make Ty Nsecke your FT right tackle and start transitioning Cody Ford to guard. Too much pressure off the right when he’s in the game. Both of our tackles may be better suited long term for guard based on what I am seeing. 

Edited by Bagwell358

2 minutes ago, Bagwell358 said:

Get Zay Jones off the team. He sucks. Doesn’t separate, terrible body control and had never made a play that any other receiver in the league wouldn’t have made. Duke needs to be on this roster to high point balls and body small CBs out. If that means you cut Zay than just do it.

Get a new punter. Bono is the Worst punter in the league. The snap was horrible on the block but could he have taken anymore time. Plus the 21 yard punt was a nice touch near the end of the game. Time to move on there. 

Make Ty Nsecke your FT left tackle and start transitioning Cody Ford to guard. Too much pressure off the right when he’s in the game. Both of our tackles may be better suited long term for guard based on what I am seeing. 

How long will it take McBeane to admit they made a mistake and get rid of Zay? They cut Kelvin Benjamin after trading a 3rd for him.

3 minutes ago, Bagwell358 said:

Make Ty Nsecke your FT right tackle and start transitioning Cody Ford to guard. Too much pressure off the right when he’s in the game. Both of our tackles may be better suited long term for guard based on what I am seeing. 

Seems like McDermott takes forever to see what is obvious and pull the trigger . How many games did we waste on Benjamin last year before they gave up and moved on?  Haushka is beginning to concern me as well.  Zay Jones is Josh Reed part two . Same guy, mediocre talent who is sucking up snaps .  Dude is killing it with 30 yds per game over his career

3 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Seems like McDermott takes forever to see what is obvious and pull the trigger . How many games did we waste on Benjamin last year before they gave up and moved on?  Haushka is beginning to concern me as well.  Zay Jones is Josh Reed part two . Same guy, mediocre talent who is sucking up snaps .  Dude is killing it with 30 yds per game over his career

It was the lack of awareness to come back and play defense on what was clearly an underthrown ball that is the last straw for me.  He was looking back at the ball and continuing to run his pattern as though it would miraculously find the "oomph" to get over the DB at the last minute.  Time to pull the plug on Zay.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transient said:

It was the lack of awareness to come back and play defense on what was clearly an underthrown ball that is the last straw for me.  He was looking back at the ball and continuing to run his pattern as though it would miraculously find the "oomph" to get over the DB at the last minute.  Time to pull the plug on Zay.

He really doesn’t fight for the ball at all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

TJ Yeldon looked much better today! That said, he really needed to hold onto that Throw on the trick play. Tough catch but that would have won the game.

Daboll also needs to learn to use Yeldon out of the backfield and, when he returns, Singletary IN THE FIRST HALF instead of sitting on them until the third quarter.  WTF is with this sandbagging ****?  Wouldn't the second half of games be easier to scheme for with a lead?

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

He really doesn’t fight for the ball at all. 

It's like his competitive spirit was corrupted by the ghost of Kelvin Benjamin.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

TJ Yeldon looked much better today! That said, he really needed to hold onto that Throw on the trick play. Tough catch but that would have won the game.

I’m still a little miffed there was no PI on that call. The defender was in Yeldon’s lap not looking at the ball.  But hey it’s the Pats so can’t say I’m shocked. 

9 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Or Brown could have thrown it 5 yards further and he would have had an easy catch.

4 minutes ago, Fred Slacks said:

I’m still a little miffed there was no PI on that call. The defender was in Yeldon’s lap not looking at the ball.  But hey it’s the Pats so can’t say I’m shocked. 

They turned the ball over 4 times, had a punt blocked for a TD and lost by 6. The refs had little to do with the Bills losing the game.

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I'm pretty close to considering Barkley.  The rest of our team is elite. We may have the best defense in the NFL.

You can't have a starting QB with a QB Rating below 70. If that doesn't pick up by November you need to start considering a switch for the sake of the other guys on the team. 

How about he stops throwing passes down the middle of the field into double coverage.

That would help. 

Close to considering Barkley...okay... now that youve considered him, what can you do about it?

Right.. nothing. 

How about you consider not being a troll?

Something you can actually control!