Post Game Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Well that brady miss was 20 years and umpteen regimes ago. The mahomes pick was OUR pick in ‘17. Literally ours. Under this coach. So nice strawman, but try again.

Strawman? Ok, you keep saying the Bills coulda had mahomes. 10 years from now ill check back in to hear you still saying we could have had mahomes. Sounds like a fun way to spend 10 years. Grow up and root for reality - not what could have been. 

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Brady sucked but didn’t turn the ball over and we did, so they won. He can thank his D for the W because he did nothing. 

Edit: he did throw one pick but we threw 700

I am sorry, but the Pats have been exposed. As hard as it is for me to say, this was a victory for the Bills in its own way. There is a silver lining and they learned a lot today to take with them.

Edited by Rocket94

11 minutes ago, Tcali said:

....well then you certainly arent going by how he played for 90% of the game. We had so many chances to win this game...and just screwed up time after time.Thats why we worry about JA mentally....which is way more of a concern than his inaccuracy.Good coaches and smart players can work around their physical limitations

No, I am not going by how he played 90% of the game.  All he needed was one more drive.  He could have done it IMO.

12 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Even Dabol was screaming at him to "use your head". I don't know what to make of Allen anymore.  His deep ball is a joke. His poise today was absent. The offense and ST let everone down.  If there was ever a day Brady was there for the taking, today was it....

I don’t believe he will ever be a good deep ball thrower.  He also has accuracy issues on other throws as well.  Not sure if the coaches can teach those flaws.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

What a bunch of bullcrap. That was clearly an intent-to-injure hit. There was no reason for him to lead with his helmet into the helmet of a runner who was in the middle of being tackled.

look up “stooge” in the dictionary, and there’s a portrait of al riveron. Guy’s a moron, in wayyy over his head. His one serviceable quality (much like Goodell) is that he’s willing to take the hits from fans and the media for these controversies which are, ultimately, on the owners. 

I wouldn’t trust Al Riveron to pump my gas. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

McD souns pissed about the hit on Allen and the pick play - as he should be, but did say neither of them lost us the game

What lost them the game is really a lack of talent on offense.  We still find the Bills in this state.  That has to change for next season for sure or I will start to question Beane's skills.

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

Bills probably need to find a #3 WR  Brown is great, Beasley is fine but were getting little to no production for Zay Jones, Roberts or whomever they send out there

Is Foster out?  Imagine if we had two speed guys on the outside and both could catch better than Jones.  I've seen enough of Jones to ever believe he's going to come around and put together whole seasons of good football.

3 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Strawman? Ok, you keep saying the Bills coulda had mahomes. 10 years from now ill check back in to hear you still saying we could have had mahomes. Sounds like a fun way to spend 10 years. Grow up and root for reality - not what could have been. 

I didn’t even bring it up big guy - i just agreed with someone else. You felt the need to interject, which is fine, but many people, not just me, kinda think we shoulda taken Mahomes. Again, that was McD’s draft. This wasn’t ancient history.

1 minute ago, Josh_Allen said:

What lost them the game is really a lack of talent on offense.  We still find the Bills in this state.  That has to change for next season for sure or I will start to question Beane's skills.

Do the Rams have talent ? because they couldn’t score in the SB. The Bills are not there yet at the skill positions, but I still think this game could have went their way if Allen finishes. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Do the Rams have talent ? because they couldn’t score in the SB. The Bills are not there yet at the skill positions, but I still think this game could have went their way if Allen finishes. 

Can't compare the WR's of the Bills vs. the Rams, night & day.

3 minutes ago, Josh_Allen said:

There are 8 new starters on offense, a terrible Ford a tRT and Zay I'm over, we passed on JuJu and Kamara for this guy...

EXCELLENT effort by the Bills.  It is only week 4.  You learn from it and move on.  The biggest thing that came out of this game is that the Bills are VERY capable of beating the Patriots.  And the Chiefs look vulnerable too.  If the young Bills team keeps improving, and they get hot at the end of the year, this team can win the whole thing.  This is the first team since the 1990's that can play with ANYONE in the NFL. Great game.  Week 4 only matters for non-playoff teams.  This Bills team is going to the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2