Post Game Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

Can we all just admit it already? Zay is a bust. Yes, he’s been dealt some bad QB’ing and overall poor offensive team mates, but I struggle to even see how this guy is a top 4 receiver on our team. Juju should’ve been the pick. Instead we had his former receivers coach at ECU in McDermott’s ear. Guy plays small, and not just physically. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Brady sucked but didn’t turn the ball over and we did, so they won. He can thank his D for the W because he did nothing. 

This is so true for so many games - the talking heads will still slobber all over him though

Just now, Playoffs? said:

Hope Daboll and Allen issue apologies to this defense.  What a wasted defensive effort. 

Hope Beane gets us some weapons on offense. Tomorrow. 

Daboll will not take responsibility for anything he will just keep blaming Josh. Josh was responsible for much of the offensive woes today but this team can’t win with Daboll. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Locomark said:

McD going for it on 4th and goal at the 2 without Josh when we could have gotten within 3 still baffles me... that guy gets outcoached every NE game. 

Seriously?  Getting within 3 with less than 2 minutes does nothing.  NE would just run out the clock.

man if u guys are giving up on Allen this easily..........feel like u dont deserve a good one.

all QBs,  have games like that.   HoFers have them,  scrubs have them.   the difference is how they rebound and whether or not it becomes a habit.    chill.

it took most of us a coupla years to realize that our last full time starting QB was terribad,  some here still dont think he is. even with all the evidence to the contrary. 

Allen isnt even close to this point yet....

Edited by bigduke6
  • Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I want the headhunting on Josh met with a heavy fine and a nice long suspension. THAT is NOT allowed anymore. 

Oh please, it'll be league minimum fine, but the NFL will comp him a vacation to a tropical destination on Viking cruise lines.

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Is the fact that I’m more frustrated by outplaying them in close loss than getting blown out strange?

Just a tough loss imo. 

This team comes out hungry for a soft spot in our schedule. I expect W's over the next few weeks folks.

The hero ball came back with Josh - I am not going to be an apologist, but you saw with Barkley how they cause QB's to turn the ball over. But the unforced stuff has to be reduced a hell of a lot for Allen to take the next step.

Some folks are pretty hard on Barkley, but in this game, coming out against that defense, I am comfortable with him as our backup. Against most other defenses he would be just good enough to keep us in the game.

• Like (+1) 3