Post Game Thread Bills vs Pats*

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, HomeTeam said:

Just finished work. Someone fill me in, what happened?  Haha

We kicked their ass...Brady and Patriot offense looked terrible, we outgained them 375 to 225 in yards and forced 3 and out after 3 and out but kept turning the ball over and got stopped on a 4th and goal from the 3 that would have given us the lead. And of course Bojorquez had a punt blocked for a TD that only seems to happen against the Pats.

Edited by matter2003

Stats show how the Bills dominated NE offense.  Brady was held in check.  Only one TD given up by the defense.  The offense had a good day but the O line struggled in pass protection .  Daboll and his staff have to do a better in game adjustments.  

Coaching on special teams, clock management, bad challenges, not to mention a game plan that had way to many long passes in the first half.

Also, why is Dawson Knox not being targeted way more. Lose the Zay gain the Knox!

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsRdue said:

I'm still too fu8cking mad to get over this one. It's going to be a ***** fu8cking day.

Honestly? You have to look at that and be mad for sure, but our defense made brady look like rosen today. It really aint all bad bro

• Like (+1) 1

What I learned today is the difference between The Process and the Patriot Way.

The Process is, get better every day. The Patriot Way is, do whatever it takes, including spying, deflating, PED'ing, cheating, and cheap shots (not a comprehensive list).

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Allen, I love the kid but he really needs to grow up and realize his importance to this organization.  He continues to make knucklehead throws and abandons the play design and his mechanics way too often.  That said if he’s still on the field at the end of the game we may win.  He’s the best and worst player on the team right now and he really needs to mature in a hurry.

Super unimpressed with the new oline and special teams coaches - McD had to nail those hires and he appears to have failed.

Edmunds had by far his best game as a Bill and showed a willingness to play with some violence finally.

Lee Smith and Yeldon are scrubs - I don’t understand the personnel decisions Beane and McD continue to make.  At some point you need to prioritize talent over character or whatever it is they think those two have.

John Brown was a DUDE today.

Tough loss but we didn’t get pasted.  Oliver and Phillips had great games too.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1