Congratulations Frank Gore.

DC Tom

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

There were a number of normally astute posters that were very down on the Bills for signing him.

He's just a tremendous football player and teammate.

Yea he but it's only the last eight years in a row people have underestimated him. It would have been hard to predict he would have been as good as he was last year on the Dolphins who were awful. It would have been hard if not impossible to predict he would get 100 yards today against the Pats. Sure he has shut up everyone. Sure he is incredible and I'm thrilled to have him. But it's not as if this was obvious. 

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yea he but it's only the last eight years in a row people have underestimated him. It would have been hard to predict he would have been as good as he was last year on the Dolphins who were awful. It would have been hard if not impossible to predict he would get 100 yards today against the Pats. Sure he has shut up everyone. Sure he is incredible and I'm thrilled to have him. But it's not as if this was obvious. 

Like I said there were some people who normally have a good eye who were entirely dismissive of the Gore acquisition like he was another Tolbert-esque junk signing or a guy who might get cut in camp.

He was tremendous last year in Miami...........he's had a career revival after a long run of just being a really solid, punishing low ypa back.

And I'm not at all surprised he could have a big game in a big game.

But to be on pace for close to 1100 yards rushing thru 4 games...........that's a surprise.

I thought they'd be more selective in his usage but they really have no choice right now.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

There were a number of normally astute posters that were very down on the Bills for signing him.

I'm not particularly astute, but I'll admit that I was scratching my head at the signing. Happy to say I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

As recently as 10 or so days ago there were posters proclaiming that his legs are totally shot and he should be released.  Great signing Beano.

• Like (+1) 1

image.png.8701815f0b369be2f70fef4c1f8d828f.png

He looked 26 years old yesterday vs 36 years old ... privilege for the Bills to be on his player resume and so glad he crossed 15,000 yards as a Buffalo Bill .. that 40+ yard run and bouncing off defenders made Dawson Knox envious.  Congrats Frank .. you ROCK!!  Haven't loved a Bills RB Banger since Freddy Jax.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Appreciate the clarification.

Is this a change to a prior policy, or have many of us been operating under a misunderstanding for years?

This was changed like 3-5 years ago. Posters keep spreading misinformation every year and the cycle continues. People need to stop shadow moderating.

On 9/29/2019 at 2:22 PM, DC Tom said:

Yes, I know...no new threads during games, but I think this deserves its own.

Congratulations to Frank Gore, now the fourth RB to rush for 15000 yards.  

You finally choose to be nice to someone and it's not one of us?  What the hell???

• Haha (+1) 1