Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

nightmare half......barkley needs to be in there if JA does nothing with the 1st possession. this offense is a disaster even though they are moving the ball a bit

They aren't going to put Barkley in.  People really need to stop with this crap.  This isn't amateur hour.  Only crap coaches play QB roulette.

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Allen cost us 2 FGs  on sacks taken. 

Unacceptable imo. Just unacceptable garbage

When you are a gunslinger that’s the mentality you have....waiting for the big play....it’s great at times...he needs to be smarter and not try to play hero all the time....I’ll chalk it up to being young 

Just now, MDH said:

He keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. It’s infuriating.

Guy has like 6 seconds to throw the ball away and refuses to do so.

Week in and out . Same exact mistakes . I don't think it's fixable , I really don't and you cannot beat elite teams playing this way. Sad because our D and run game have been fantastic

2 minutes ago, Tcali said:

nightmare half......barkley needs to be in there if JA does nothing with the 1st possession. this offense is a disaster even though they are moving the ball a bit

Somehow the Bills outgained the Patriots by 10 yards in the half 158-148...

Brady is not doing well at 9-22 for 90 yards and an INT with a QB rating of 34.3..too bad Allen's rating is 2.2 right now.

Just now, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I normally don’t complain about the refs bc they suck in just about every game, but that facemask was directly in view of the referee, his helmet turned, how is that not called? 

If if it wasn’t for fantasy football I wouldn’t even watch, this product is garbage with every close game being determined by terrible officiating.

I saw that in real time. How come the officials can't?