Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Josh needs to spend a week watching Brady films.  He has to learn when to accept that a play won’t work and throw it away.

With the big difference that if Allen throw away the ball, half of the time will be calling intentional grounding

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Wow, just wow. The ref missed an obvious face-mask on Allen. He was literally looking right at the guy when it happened. 

Actually, he can leap over because he was in a stationary position when the ball was snapped. Your not allowed to get a running jump to get over the line. 

Even if the ref didn’t think he grabbed the mask you can’t hit a QB in the head. He had his pick of calls to make there and didn’t make either. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Two missed penalties directly cost us there. Missed facemask and launching over the center on the kick. 

He didn't launch over the center. I went back and looked at it. He was also in a stationary position when the ball was snapped, so that is legal. Our line needs to make contact with him in the air because then it would have been a penalty. 

I normally don’t complain about the refs bc they suck in just about every game, but that facemask was directly in view of the referee, his helmet turned, how is that not called? 

If if it wasn’t for fantasy football I wouldn’t even watch, this product is garbage with every close game being determined by terrible officiating.

You just can’t make up the ***** we always do against the patriots. You had first down from just outside the 20 and got 0 points. You can’t even let Allen run you into a 50 yard fg there. The guy just still doesn’t get situational football. We aren’t better then the patriots to begin with but then it’s like we have to do at least 5 or 6 dumb things against them. Just Incase we had a chance to win. Just make sure you give them the extra chances they don’t even need