Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

Lots of hot takes on Allen in this thread, it's the Patriots you really can't use this as a judgement on anything.

It really sucks that NE is this good even without Brady doing anything special.  BB has constructed a great defense again.

Just now, Buffalo ill said:

Is there a place to get a less emo recap of things?  I'm stuck at work and rely on box scores and this forum to stay updated.

It's annoying to sift through all the "hurrr durrr allen sucks!!!!!11!" posts.

Allen has sucked humongous ass so far, and the Pats blocked a punt & returned it for a TD.  There’s your recap.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, dous21 said:

so far i see little to zero improvement from Allen

he is throwing a little better but thats about it. still fumbling, throwing int's, taking terrible sacks, can't read a defense, bad clock management 

Belichick has overwhelmed him.  He is confused.  Daboll just as confused.

Just now, BigDingus said:

Good kickoff return, great run by Gore, drive dead the moment Allen is expected to do something. 

Throw off your back foot while fading backwards. Recipe for success. 

Allen is off to a bad start yes but the receivers are not getting separation. 

5 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Unpopular opinion, but he was never very good on deep balls. I know he led the league in air yards, but he missed as much as he hit last year (granted, with very little to work with)

Never said he was great to begin with, but he hit on SOME of them last year. He has consistently overthrown receivers by 5+ yards on every deep ball he attempts this season.

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 1