Gameday Thread Bills vs Pats* 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, bigduke6 said:

well Allen haters,  u got what u wanted,   he left,   u got Barkley.  gratz.

very good game by the D.    half the team is ready,  offense isnt quite there yet,   not a surprise tho.

Exactly, I like my chances better with Allen in that situation than Barkley. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Normally I say we lose to NE because they’re just better.  Not today.  Today we lost because of dumb mistakes.  We matched their talent and beat ourselves.

Agreed the talent level is close  Their execution was a little better They didnt shoot themselves in the foot over and over on offense  End is near for Tammy Brady

The defense deserved better, but to say we are not getting close to being on the same level as the great teams is just stupid.  This was a good learning experience for this team and they were not outclassed at all.  Fact is, we are a blocked put TD away from willing this game.  We did score more than they did on offense and all of their points cane off turnovers.  We're close.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

When you play New England you can't beat yourselves. We have beaten ourselves. 

Gutting. 

I don’t agree. The Pats have a hell a defense. We also do. Our offensive woes are largely due to their defense. Had we not whiffed on a few blocks e.g. blocked punt, we would’ve won this puppy. Instead we have a bunch of wining and blaming. We have a good team this year, and we’re getting better. Get used to it.

• Like (+1) 1